Goodyear logo
Goodyear

Goodyear

Goodyear Employee Review

Gainesville FL, Nightmare, run!

Former service manager. No life allowed outside of Goodyear! 48-60hrs a week, little pay, GY offers commissions if unrealistic goals are met, fyi never made an extra dime, and I have always been a top performer. Dirty, loud annoying environment, constant power struggle w store manager who belittles entire staff. As store manager had my tech conduct second interviews and allowed tech to run dictate shop, which would was my job, I was cut out of the loop, not allowed to do my job. Constant Petty power struggle, I grew tired of having sales stolen by our own leader, what a joke, no control, no money, a absurd amount of micromanagement, including second guessing of sales recommendations in front of customers, pathetic! This store could not keep employees, constant turn over, don’t bother, you’re definitely better delivering pizza. I experienced reverse racism and sexism from a LBGT angry minority female. Favoritism, store manager hired GS at different pay level, creating resentment within staff, just one dollar difference causes anger, resentment and constant struggle within staff. RUN from this mismanaged Nightmare .

Pros

Micromanagement

Cons

Long hours, low pay, unhappy employees, frustration at every turn

Worst management specially production department management in ballabhgarh plant

This comapany is not a company to which one can work. I worked for more then 3 years but no results. The management is very poor. They think that GET are not the men. This management in Goodyear is worst management I had ever seen. The govt should have to take action on Goodyear ballabhgarh for spoiling young generation careers.

Pros

No pros worst comapny

Cons

Everything is con in this comapny ballabhgarh

Good experience

A good firm to start your career from. Job security is good. Payscale is not very good for trainees and there is no particular system to make the trainees permanent on the job.

Sangat membantu

Sangat sejahtera bagi karyawan goodyear Tapi tidak sejahtera bagi yang menumpang (yayasan).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodyear. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,140
1,025

Compare Goodyear with

• Goodyear
  • Gainesville FL, Nightmare, run!