Goodyear logo
Goodyear

Goodyear

Goodyear Employee Review

Great place to start out at if you are in the shop

Goodyear was a good career path if you are a team player and work well under pressure. I was promoted from a GMT (oil changes, tires, and light repairs) to Service Manager in about three years. If you want to become a master tech I would look elsewhere. As a service manager there is constant pressure to make sales goals from upper management which gets pushed down through the Store Manager to the Service Manager. The pay was great and I can not complain. The stress level though was terrible with constant sales pressure and techs never being happy with what jobs come in due to that sales pressure. There is threats of being written up if you do not make sales. Never was though so I do not know if this was an empty threat.

Pros

Pay, vacation and PTO time

Cons

Healthcare benefits are expensive, high pressure sales

Worst management specially production department management in ballabhgarh plant

This comapany is not a company to which one can work. I worked for more then 3 years but no results. The management is very poor. They think that GET are not the men. This management in Goodyear is worst management I had ever seen. The govt should have to take action on Goodyear ballabhgarh for spoiling young generation careers.

Pros

No pros worst comapny

Cons

Everything is con in this comapny ballabhgarh

Good experience

A good firm to start your career from. Job security is good. Payscale is not very good for trainees and there is no particular system to make the trainees permanent on the job.

Sangat membantu

Sangat sejahtera bagi karyawan goodyear Tapi tidak sejahtera bagi yang menumpang (yayasan).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodyear. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,137
1,022

Compare Goodyear with

• Goodyear
  • Great place to start out at if you are in the shop