Goodyear logo
Goodyear

Goodyear

Goodyear Employee Review

I worked in Fayetteville's Plant.

The money and the benefits are great. This is the only plant job that pays you very well in this area. However, the management will lie on you and ruin you as a worker. This company will write you up to the point were you will evidentially end up fired. I liked the fact that you got three breaks a night, but I did not like being yelled at for the machine going down. The hardiest part of this job is operating a broken machine. Then you have to get numbers and you dont have equipment. The service trucks and machines need to be badly repaired. This is not a job for the long haul.

Pros

Great Benefits, school, and great money!

Cons

poor management, bad equipment and liars.

Worst management specially production department management in ballabhgarh plant

This comapany is not a company to which one can work. I worked for more then 3 years but no results. The management is very poor. They think that GET are not the men. This management in Goodyear is worst management I had ever seen. The govt should have to take action on Goodyear ballabhgarh for spoiling young generation careers.

Pros

No pros worst comapny

Cons

Everything is con in this comapny ballabhgarh

Good experience

A good firm to start your career from. Job security is good. Payscale is not very good for trainees and there is no particular system to make the trainees permanent on the job.

Sangat membantu

Sangat sejahtera bagi karyawan goodyear Tapi tidak sejahtera bagi yang menumpang (yayasan).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodyear. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,140
1,024

Compare Goodyear with

• Goodyear
  • I worked in Fayetteville's Plant.