Goodyear logo
Goodyear

Goodyear

Goodyear Employee Review

Just a number

You're just a number even if you are a top performer and have covered everyone in the shop from the manager to the sales guy to the technician and even the oil change guy. I gave this company my all for 6 1/2 years just to get canned after a really good customer gave me their mail in rebate that they did not want and that I never received. THIS WAS THEIR REASON WHICH WAS EXTREMELY VAGUE. Now they are trying to hold out on my unemployment and three weeks of vacation pay that I earned with my own blood and sweat when I never called in sick. There is nothing in the employee handbook in regards to taking a rebate given by a customer and termination was a harsh reaction to me being an exceptional employee. The saddest thing is to waste 6 1/2 years of your life for NOTHING.Do not waste your time working here. A robot has more emotion and care than the head of HR does. You will work your tail off only to end up in the same position years down the road and may be tossed to the side of the road like a piece of meaningless garbage.

Pros

Cons

No value of human life

Worst management specially production department management in ballabhgarh plant

This comapany is not a company to which one can work. I worked for more then 3 years but no results. The management is very poor. They think that GET are not the men. This management in Goodyear is worst management I had ever seen. The govt should have to take action on Goodyear ballabhgarh for spoiling young generation careers.

Pros

No pros worst comapny

Cons

Everything is con in this comapny ballabhgarh

Good experience

A good firm to start your career from. Job security is good. Payscale is not very good for trainees and there is no particular system to make the trainees permanent on the job.

Sangat membantu

Sangat sejahtera bagi karyawan goodyear Tapi tidak sejahtera bagi yang menumpang (yayasan).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodyear. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,140