Goodyear
Goodyear Employee Review

Managment team doesnt care about you. STAY AWAY

March 30, 2021
In the store I worked in when I started was pretty good. Everyone helped each other. After my second week everything went down hill. Shop management acts all high and mighty. Only guy who was the same after my first month was a guy I'll call T for privacy. If I needed help T was there. Advancement was limited. Pay was pitiful and no matter your knowledge of the car world. You start at entry level. Even when you apply for better levels.
Pros
1 hour lunch. Non managment employees are just like you.
Cons
Managment team members are high and mighty. Time window to request off is very slim
August 9, 2020
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Former Employee) - Ballabhgarh, Haryana
This comapany is not a company to which one can work. I worked for more then 3 years but no results. The management is very poor. They think that GET are not the men. This management in Goodyear is worst management I had ever seen. The govt should have to take action on Goodyear ballabhgarh for spoiling young generation careers.
Pros
No pros worst comapny
Cons
Everything is con in this comapny ballabhgarh
June 15, 2020
Management Trainee (Current Employee) - Aurangabad, Maharashtra
A good firm to start your career from. Job security is good. Payscale is not very good for trainees and there is no particular system to make the trainees permanent on the job.
March 13, 2020
Op (Former Employee) - Bta
Sangat sejahtera bagi karyawan goodyear Tapi tidak sejahtera bagi yang menumpang (yayasan).
  1. Managment team doesnt care about you. STAY AWAY