Goodyear
Goodyear Employee Review

March 13, 2021
Pay and benefits were great because of the Union. Management was absolutely horrible. They sabotaged our plant by gutting quality and maintenance to make a long story short.
Pros
Pay and benefits only because of the Union
Cons
Poor, useless, no good, dirty, rotten, low down management from top to bottom
August 9, 2020
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Former Employee) - Ballabhgarh, Haryana
This comapany is not a company to which one can work. I worked for more then 3 years but no results. The management is very poor. They think that GET are not the men. This management in Goodyear is worst management I had ever seen. The govt should have to take action on Goodyear ballabhgarh for spoiling young generation careers.
Pros
No pros worst comapny
Cons
Everything is con in this comapny ballabhgarh
June 15, 2020
Management Trainee (Current Employee) - Aurangabad, Maharashtra
A good firm to start your career from. Job security is good. Payscale is not very good for trainees and there is no particular system to make the trainees permanent on the job.
March 13, 2020
Op (Former Employee) - Bta
Sangat sejahtera bagi karyawan goodyear Tapi tidak sejahtera bagi yang menumpang (yayasan).
  1. Pay and benefits are great only because of our Union. Management is poor to say the least. I wouldn't hire them to manage an outhouse.