Goodyear

Goodyear Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,451 reviews
A good firm to start your career from. Job security is good. Payscale is not very good for trainees and there is no particular system to make the trainees permanent on the job.
I learned so many things at Goodyear. I was also able to take classes on excel and other computer skills. They took the time to train me very well on every job I acquired. My boss was very complementary.
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
Recent hire of younger managers with a different way to produce and be efficient and
Hier wird druck gemacht und man soll seine meinung am besten für sich behalten interne philosophie
Pros
gutes gehalt
Cons
schlechte arbeits bedingungen
Goodyear est une entreprise de choix. J’ai compris après quelques semaines pourquoi il y avait autant d’employés avec 30 ans d’expérience. Entreprise basée sur l’humain. Excellente conditions, salaire honnête, superbe équipe de Management et une très belle ligne de produit.
Pros
Human care, conditions, salaire et Management.
Cons
Rien à dire.
Mala administracion para con las personas ,desconfianza
Pros
Seguro.dental.sindicato
Cons
Sindcato mafioso y ladron ..son la empresa misma
Goodyear is very racist, they treat they employees differently. Like they treat the whites and the blacks differently in my opinion far as the Discipline.
If you even consider working for this company and you are a conservative - DON'T. They are blocking any wearing apparel indicating you are a conservative but are allowing apparel indicating you are a leftie. Very bad company culture.Shame on you!!!! My dad was a VP for years and worked for Goodyear his entire career. It was a good company in the 1960s-1980s. Not anymore.RUN
Pros
Not much
Cons
Company leftie culture - very exclusionary for conservatives
Pay sucks, benefits half ok. Work life balance sucks, this company cares more about politics than the employees. They make promises but they are rarely met. Eric is a great manager. Jeff is the DM an he is great too. But the company itself sucks. You should pay employees what they are worth. There are plenty of good people whom work for Goodyear, but the company 👎.
Pros
You might get a good manager.
Cons
Pay sucks.
been here 5+ years and its definitely changed for the worst. Upper management has little to non automotive competency. Demands we squeeze every last drop from every customer that walks through the door. Shady business practices that skate on the line of moral to immoral. Also its not about what you know, but rather who you know. Some managers can be lazy and worthless and make more than everyone in the store. Havent had 40 hour weeks since COVID started yet business has been exploding and we are producing very high volume numbers. Always short staffed due to one thing or another. Constantly under the microscope. Very nitpicky on everything, no chance to advance in the company as all promotions are given to friends of the DM. Many employees who have been with the company for 7-10+ years and still cant advance without some sort of corporate butt kissing.
Pros
Pay is slightly above average due to the company believing they can buy your loyalty
Cons
micro management, no full time hours, no room for advancement
Not a bad place to work. Management is off site most of the time so missing the direction the shop needs. Other than that its a pretty good place to work. The coworkers were very nice
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
Management not in store often
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Goodyear?
En 20 años de experiencia que tuve en la empresa me sentía como parte de la empresa.
Pros
Seguro Medico. Vacaciones pagadas . Planes vacacionales para los hijos
Cons
No tengo
mi opinion es que la mayoria de la decisiones de contratacion se toman
Cons
La verdad estoy postulando para esta gran empresa.
Group meeting before work, people are easy to get along with, and option to join union,real nice place to work, comfortable Temperature,give u help when u need it
Bueno good service and i like manager. How are you i dont jjkuk I like to be an inspiration to my friends and family and have to get them out to their work and stuff I do like a lot better and more people would say that they have to be better in person
Enjoyed working for good year, good benefits and pay. Work wasn’t exceptionally difficult, however micromanaging and inept managers killed the moral of the tire room.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Managers
This comapany is not a company to which one can work. I worked for more then 3 years but no results. The management is very poor. They think that GET are not the men. This management in Goodyear is worst management I had ever seen. The govt should have to take action on Goodyear ballabhgarh for spoiling young generation careers.
Pros
No pros worst comapny
Cons
Everything is con in this comapny ballabhgarh
Hola buenas me direjo con la finalidad de trabajar
Pros
Quiero trabajar
Cons
No quiero que me rechasen
Good place to gain knowledge and experience but company does not value there employees.work long hot hours for just a check. Will not advance and the management is horrible!
Pros
Follow the rules get a check
Cons
Lie about pay incentives, does not value you a employee.
I feel great here, everyone is worry free and always willing to help and keeping always a positive attitude. I'm super happy here and thankful they gave me an opportunity to join this awesome team!
Pros
Alot of free food
Cons
I wish they offered more overtime
Company forces employees to work with substandard equipment. Ppe equipment is scarce. Safety guards are missing. Brakes on forklifts work sometimes. Operators have to perform maintenance to keep machine running because there are not enough maintenance associates. They shut down plants that are older but still performing well, while they continue to operate newer plants that are not operating well.
Pros
Short distance from home.
Cons
Short breaks, poor corporate management, no investment in machines, no respect for workers, closing plants without warning and screwing loyal workers and families.
  1. Employee Reviews