Goodyear logo

Goodyear Employee Reviews in Baton Rouge, LA

3.7Pay & Benefits

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,480 reviews

Could be better if

Shortly said...company has grey goals and morals just doesn’t get carried out and assured it’s handled professionally and properly. Management is lacking innovation and forward thinking in some areas and some are extremely closed minded to their lower employees..customers are willing to pay for quality, as long as quality is actually consistent.

Pros

Training

Cons

Hours worked, time off, and

ok company but not for the long haul

decent company but the people running it do not know what the left hand is doing. only basic sales skills needed as they believe in discounting services instead of actually providing a sales technique

Terrible place to Work

Manager is a tyrant who micromanages and gets into arguments with customers. Lots of issues with cars not getting oil put in them and with angry customers coming in to complain.

Manager was really nice, helped me go to alignment school, Good hours, decent pay, I hated to leave there, but it was 19 miles to drive through Baton Rouge traffic, which on a daily basis is / was a nightmare.

Pros

decent hours

Cons

not really enough money

Who hires management

I advised the manager that I was attending summer classes, he agreed as if everything was fine. I went to work the following day and was fired. I had never been written up nor ever received any reprimands. I'm still unaware as to why exactly I was let go if everything was agreed upon. Goodyear as a whole was a fair company to work for its just the management that's horrible. If a company promotes education and tuition reimbursement how can one be fired for attending 6 hours of summer classes. And the worst part is I was still working full time hours. The manager I feel personally felt threatened by the fact I was about to receive degree and he hadn't obtained one. He wouldn't give me any work duties to do. I would literally sit at work for 8-9 hours looking at the ceiling. I was there to do a job and wasn't able to do so.

Pros

pay

Cons

management..what a joke

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodyear. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,140