Goodyear logo
Goodyear

Goodyear Employee Reviews in Colorado Springs, CO

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,480 reviews

Good company

It was a good company. Pretty organized. There is room to move up if you are in a bigger area or want to move. All around good company to work for with good benefits.

Was there for more than 4 years poor managment played a huge role

Wasn't able to learn anything and the pay was terrible as well as management. worked you hard for nothing in return. I was given no advancement opportunities event though I expressed it to management. They only pay attention to you if you make mistakes not when you are doing well and making them money.

Pros

Poor advancement opportunity. Poor management. Not for people with families. Low pay. Don't get to learn much. ......................................

blah blah

If Management is trying to put this Plant under their doing a good job. Favoritism is a high problem here. Everyday you can see certain people slacking off and its always the same ones which also just happen to be the ones that always get away with it. Its the hard workers that feel the brunt of any problems. For caring your most likely to be degraded and insulted and that's not just by your coworkers but some of management as well. Allot of the workers there would sooner stab you in the back and tell a supervisor what your doing wrong then do their job and do it correctly.

Goodyear pays their employees every week

Goodyear pays their employees every week and gives them 40 hours.Management is trying to put this Plant under their doing a good job. Favoritism is a high problem here. Everyday you can see certain people slacking off and its always the same ones which also just happen to be the ones that always get away with it. Its the hard workers that feel the brunt of any problems. For caring your most likely to be degraded and insulted and that's not just by your coworkers but some of management as well. Allot of the workers there would sooner stab you in the back and tell a supervisor what your doing wrong then do their job and do it correctly. transfer to another state.

My Review

I enjoyed working there I just didn't enjoy some of the people I worked with. I also don't think changing tires was for me and the only troubles I ever had was with the smaller tires.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

To flexible of hours

Worst Place I have Ever Worked For

Worst Place I have ever worked for is Goodyear at 1303 N Academy! Management swears at you. Gives good workers a hard time. While doing NOTHING to workers that on purpose are slow and do as LITTLE as possible.

Pros

That I quit

Cons

Management.

not a people orientated work place.

minimum pay, poor work conditions and no concern for employee safety.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodyear. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,140