Goodyear

Goodyear Employee Reviews in Louisville, KY

small shop, needs help selling work and gettting organized. needs tools and equipment fixed and updated. stressful shop, promises more work than possible to get done
management is a joke no advancement your a robot to them no working balance I was their 3 1/2 years no raise got laughed I'm been in this business over 30 years
benefits
Cons
bad management no life
This place would be one of the worst choices you make in your career. Horrible management and poor benefits and pay. Some of the co workers I work with are pretty decent. But for the most part are completely incompetent and extremely lazy. There will always be a huge mess every time you walk through the doors. No one cleans up after themselves and deliberately leaves messes for the opener to clean up. Then there's the management that do absolutely nothing to stop the issue. there is no disciplinary action involved so the disrespect is very high. DO NOT WORK HERE.
Pros
Cons
Extremely poor management. Unorganized. laziness.
Always promised stuff that never happens. Even if you're asked how you would resolve a problem, its never used. Absolutely no support from corporate. Want you to take tests and do modules repeatedly that pull you away from your job and more important issues.
I promise that you will be bullied by management, that should be enough said, call HQ all you want, it get lost in transit, no body know anything. Promised made just to get you in the door like customers, same procedures is practice on a daily bases
Pros
Cons
management
Was a good place to work for if you like working on commission. Not much time off and you have to work weekends. The owner was great person and helped out as much as possible.
Servicing customers automobiles. I learned slot about automotive repairs and customer satisfaction. I had a knowledgeable manager who taught me about car's.
Pros
Helping customers with their automotive repairs needs
Cons
Buying tools because they were expensive
Worked with warehouse distibutors selling OEM products to end users and retail shops. Daily cold calling and also seeting up of product on site. Managed a mulit million dollar territory as well.