Goodyear logo

Rancho Cucamonga, CA8 reviews

3.7Pay & Benefits

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,475 reviews

Good Job

It provides a lot of hours and it is a decent job. They provide good training and reasonable break and lunch times. They do lack growth within the company.

Best company to work for

I learned & matured in my years with the goodyear tire & rubber company as a feild service representative. By learning the programs and products along with traveling with goodyear regional managers in the feild I grew from an fsr into a business mgr.

Pros

Great atmosphere, People & culture

Horrible Company

Goodyear rubber is a cutthroat company that does not care of anyone. Upper management will do what ever it takes to get to their budget goal even cut great employees.

Great management

I enjoyed the atmosphere at Good year rubber. They always looked for ways to ensure safety. Although, it was fast-paced job the employees and staff had a good attitude and would reward us with free lunch when we had no accidents at work or when we reached our numbers.

Pros

free lunch

Steady work all year.

There is definitely work year round. The only real issues are that theres not very much work advancement and when there is theres not much pay increase.

Pros

40+ hours weekly

Cons

Pay is very low compared to similiar jobs.

family atmosphere

nice place to work, co workers like family, the work was easy for me, I learned how to get along with customers and vendors and co workers alike. never really "hard" to work there. most enjoyable was my co workers.

Pros

bonus at christmas time and christmas lunch

Cons

no savings plan

Great work enviroment

Goodyear is a great corporation to spend your life with. In my first 20 years I was promoted several times , From Tire installer to Division Service Manager. I left goodyear Corp the first time to open my own Automotive Equipment bisiness, That fail after 2 years and I went to work for Goodyear Dealers as a manager. in 2006 I went to work for the Goodyear Wholesale location in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. I retired from there in June of 2015.

Pros

Job security

Cons

too many levels of managment.

very cool place to work at.

working with rubber.learn how to work with machines.cool and frendly managers.cool co_worker.easy work.being with the co_worker was fun and working with eachother.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

goodbreaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodyear. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,140