Goodyear

Goodyear Job Security & Advancement reviews

A good firm to start your career from. Job security is good. Payscale is not very good for trainees and there is no particular system to make the trainees permanent on the job.
This comapany is not a company to which one can work. I worked for more then 3 years but no results. The management is very poor. They think that GET are not the men. This management in Goodyear is worst management I had ever seen. The govt should have to take action on Goodyear ballabhgarh for spoiling young generation careers.
Pros
No pros worst comapny
Cons
Everything is con in this comapny ballabhgarh
Overall poor experience because its very difficult to get a confirmation letter for trainees. Management is very poor.Very poor work and life balance.
Nice place to work with plenty of opportunities to learn and for self development,but need some changes in work culture and work life balance,Good place to work for freshers
Pros
Career development plans
Cons
company brand name was very high. working culture is also very good. they provide each and every tool to their employee. advance technology used. traveling convince they provide.
Pros
daily allowances was good
Cons
8 hour
A US milti-national tyre company. Has good culture. provides opportunities to grow (even internationally) if you are capable enough. Provides good benefits to employees.
Contract period is over ,then I want to change my job,after contract period they must take to onroll .The company mainly depend on farm tyres.In my location last two years rain is very low then the sales of the farm tyres then they decided to cost optimization
Skills are enhance by means of training and online coaching. working with supportive and encouraging management to deal with challenging work palace is always been motivating.
Pros
skill enhancement
Cons
work life balance is not good
The place is very flexible for the employees consider it timings or work. Very good environment and colleagues to work with. Sports and cultural activities are also encouraged giving chance to every individual to output their hidden talents. Overall this is a very good place to begin your career. Sometimes you got to stretch due to one or the other reasons and that happens in almost all the companies. The management is also good in taking care of the employees. Overall I give a big thumbs up.
Goodyear was one company which attracted best of the brains from the market, seeing them work and working with them was a great experience. Every day was a new day and brought different challenges with opportunities to learn and implement best practices
Pros
Leadership
Cons
India was not seen as an oppurtunity market
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Goodyear?
My profile with good year was unique, that provided me exposure to cost management aspect of factory. I was responsible to report on various elements of factory costs and variance thereupon. It was indeed among one of my few best experiences had so far.
Pros
Pre set and robust accounting systems
Cons
No Work life balance
I learned lot new things and experience gain from Good Year.Here management so good and take care for the employee safety. Here culture and good work environment.
Highly Professional company to work. Excellent management which takes care of the employees and the family. Ample scope for career growth. Excellent training facilities.
Pros
Conveyance and food allowance given
i started my carrier with this company and my first experience with industry. i learned a lot about production, planning , management and what so ever i know today i know only because of goodyear.
Pros
good company
Cons
not sure
A fast pace environment. Great place to start your career as you will get lots of exposure and opportunities. People are fun to work with and will help you a lot and care about you.
Being a summer intern, I was allowed to explore the work area and was given permission to ask and learn things. The technicians and employees were very friendly and made me learn the things that happen there quickly.
Satisfactory working but for personal growth need to change. Long working in an organization stop the growth but lot of knowledge gain from this organization
Good work environment, Efficient Technical Team, Proper Management. Good Food Pleasant ambiance Friendly co-workers
Pros
Good for technical growth and advancement
Cons
Limited scope
Goodyear is a professionally managed company. The target of the company has to be met and the company bosses do not interfere in your working as long as you meet the target. Training is provided by the company on a regular basis so that the employees are kept abreast with the latest development in the market.
Pros
Free lunch / Excellent allowances
Cons
Flexible work.
worked for operations for 2 and half years and moved to tchnical services in 2004 and continued in this role till 2006 and to continue the career path Joined Apollo Tyres as Sales Officer.
Pros
Enough Freedom was given in Job Role and Highly Professsional company
Cons
Since sole responsible for technical department for entire A.P, supposed to be on tour for 15 to 20 days
Excellent USA based MNC. Very high on Communication/Training/Execution/Professionalism. Exciting & Enjoyed working and exercise abilities to take vital decisions.
Pros
Knowledge Sharing/Appreciation/Motivation/HR functions/Safety
Cons
Salary & benefits
  1. Job Security & Advancement