Goodyear

Goodyear Management reviews

Overall poor experience because its very difficult to get a confirmation letter for trainees. Management is very poor.Very poor work and life balance.
This comapany is not a company to which one can work. I worked for more then 3 years but no results. The management is very poor. They think that GET are not the men. This management in Goodyear is worst management I had ever seen. The govt should have to take action on Goodyear ballabhgarh for spoiling young generation careers.
Pros
No pros worst comapny
Cons
Everything is con in this comapny ballabhgarh
Good work type in productive and management as well as in good in work appliances good quality department most qualitu job preferred good year is a best in all over company
Pros
Free launche
Cons
Long
Skills are enhance by means of training and online coaching. working with supportive and encouraging management to deal with challenging work palace is always been motivating.
Pros
skill enhancement
Cons
work life balance is not good
The place is very flexible for the employees consider it timings or work. Very good environment and colleagues to work with. Sports and cultural activities are also encouraged giving chance to every individual to output their hidden talents. Overall this is a very good place to begin your career. Sometimes you got to stretch due to one or the other reasons and that happens in almost all the companies. The management is also good in taking care of the employees. Overall I give a big thumbs up.
My profile with good year was unique, that provided me exposure to cost management aspect of factory. I was responsible to report on various elements of factory costs and variance thereupon. It was indeed among one of my few best experiences had so far.
Pros
Pre set and robust accounting systems
Cons
No Work life balance
I learned lot new things and experience gain from Good Year.Here management so good and take care for the employee safety. Here culture and good work environment.
Highly Professional company to work. Excellent management which takes care of the employees and the family. Ample scope for career growth. Excellent training facilities.
Pros
Conveyance and food allowance given
i started my carrier with this company and my first experience with industry. i learned a lot about production, planning , management and what so ever i know today i know only because of goodyear.
Pros
good company
Cons
not sure
Goodyear India Limited is very good company. The staff member,s of this company is very supportive, They will always help,s And co-ordinates to each other,s. They are very hard working. Management is also very good of this company.
Pros
good lounches
Cons
long hours with hard work
Good work environment, Efficient Technical Team, Proper Management. Good Food Pleasant ambiance Friendly co-workers
Pros
Good for technical growth and advancement
Cons
Limited scope
fun work place with supportive management not all about numbers but how you personally grow and develop.decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of big MNC. the most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. the office saturated to get crowded as the company grew.
Supportive and motivative management. Satisfaction in terms of finance and job. Enjoy and learn from all colleagues and subordinates. Office decorum is good.
Pros
Good Facilities and well organised.
Due to trainee I am not sure will be confirm or terninate but as per working team is very fine and regularlly i am learning and improve my skill. Management level is not much good due to union bass plant so there is lake of co-ordination with management & workers. Job culture :- Working in Factory in established in Ballabgarh there plant distributed in 2 part first in main Office and 2nd production office so main office culture is very fine due to working very educated employee and follow the company rules and regulation as per policy.
Good company to work with, Compensation/Benefits Job Security/Advancement Management Job Culture
Pros
Good Learning
Cons
Company Location
A typical day was starting with a normal routine but ends with new learning.I learned about environment friendly Technologies with Reliability of plant.Management was excellent as it was an Multinational company.Co workers were like family members as they were all so kind.Hardest part was conducting a multinational conference call as there was some problem in understanding the other plants languages.Rest and relax period of company.
Pros
low cost good food.
Cons
safety and human health was too important for goodyear
For management people its better company but not for freshers, very less salary & no job satisfaction,,............................
Pros
free lunch