Goodyear

Goodyear Work-Life Balance reviews

A good firm to start your career from. Job security is good. Payscale is not very good for trainees and there is no particular system to make the trainees permanent on the job.
Nice place to work with plenty of opportunities to learn and for self development,but need some changes in work culture and work life balance,Good place to work for freshers
Pros
Career development plans
Cons
company brand name was very high. working culture is also very good. they provide each and every tool to their employee. advance technology used. traveling convince they provide.
Pros
daily allowances was good
Cons
8 hour
Overall good company. Good supportive people. Lack of systematic working, hence more fire fighting for Engineering, Production people. But it si improving day by day. Work life balance to Engineering and Production team is a concern.
Each and every person is cooperative their. I loved working their. Our Team leader help us in difficult times when we couldn't understand what the customer is trying to tell. Our CSE help us when some customers use their mother tongue and we don't know that language
Pros
Free lunches and snacks
Cons
some customers makes us irritated
I learned how to handle customers who buy products and expect a lot from the product and suffers due to their mishandling or the product failure but they want a replacement from company side and that's the tough part to convince them and to explain the company policy about things directly in front of them in distant places. I was very independent their like how you do the work when you are traveling, it depends on you, no other person will fix appointments for you. Most enjoyable part of the job: Travelling in Himachal and Kashmir.
A US milti-national tyre company. Has good culture. provides opportunities to grow (even internationally) if you are capable enough. Provides good benefits to employees.
Skills are enhance by means of training and online coaching. working with supportive and encouraging management to deal with challenging work palace is always been motivating.
Pros
skill enhancement
Cons
work life balance is not good
My profile with good year was unique, that provided me exposure to cost management aspect of factory. I was responsible to report on various elements of factory costs and variance thereupon. It was indeed among one of my few best experiences had so far.
Pros
Pre set and robust accounting systems
Cons
No Work life balance
Highly Professional company to work. Excellent management which takes care of the employees and the family. Ample scope for career growth. Excellent training facilities.
Pros
Conveyance and food allowance given
i started my carrier with this company and my first experience with industry. i learned a lot about production, planning , management and what so ever i know today i know only because of goodyear.
Pros
good company
Cons
not sure
Satisfactory working but for personal growth need to change. Long working in an organization stop the growth but lot of knowledge gain from this organization
Goodyear India Limited is very good company. The staff member,s of this company is very supportive, They will always help,s And co-ordinates to each other,s. They are very hard working. Management is also very good of this company.
Pros
good lounches
Cons
long hours with hard work
Goodyear is very good company. And there staff is also very good & supportive. All the member,s of this company always give first priority of his work. They encouraged all of them to give better n better result,s.
Goodyear is a professionally managed company. The target of the company has to be met and the company bosses do not interfere in your working as long as you meet the target. Training is provided by the company on a regular basis so that the employees are kept abreast with the latest development in the market.
Pros
Free lunch / Excellent allowances
Cons
Flexible work.
It was great company to work in. Good working atmoshpere The company is into manufacturing of tyres. employees working with me were very good ad coordinated.
here in goodyear i actually learned to be a salesguy , how to convince and convert customers ,solve every day an issue,,it just makes a guy real tough,,
company is good...but its always required less manpower..so always busy life here
Pros
nice culture
Cons
no time for family
Good company to work with, Compensation/Benefits Job Security/Advancement Management Job Culture
Pros
Good Learning
Cons
Company Location
working at the palnt had become just like any ordinary day, where i had tu put my gum boots and protective head gear on once in the company. one of the most important things that i learned by practicing as well as observing my co-workers is that hard work is very essential in the building of a succesful and strong company. the hardest part of the job was to make sure that all the servers were online and their maintainence whereas the most enjoyable part was the lunch time when everybody came to the company cafeteria and had healthy,fun conversations where one would die laughing. In all it was a great experience which helped me get exposure in the way a company runs.
not able to control tread rejactionengg. knowledge on extruderunder stand problemhard workingto get 100%when u make impossible ,possible