Google

Google Employee Reviews

India572 reviews

Found 572 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,102 reviews

Really great place to work

Really good colleagues and smart people to work with. The work satisfaction is very high as your work will be used by millions of people around the world.

Productive & fun workplace

Culture is enabling and inclusive, and gives good opportunity to have a work life balance.Lots of people engagement activities are a part of the workplace culture, and also helping out employees in the covid situation, through new policies in all aspects such as comfort, mental and physical well being, and technical enablement. Allows growth in various dimensions apart from core job.

Great place to work with one of the brightest minds around.

Work culture has been very good and you get to know all the latest technologies. Great place to work with one of the brightest minds around. Work hours are flexible.

Pros

Great work life balance Get to learn a lot Free food

Cons

Didn't find any such aspect.

Great

Fun days, lots of food, games, activities, speakers, interesting people, great projects, room for growth and lots of opportunities for advancement in the field.

God

Very good and higly recommended also it will help in your future job opportunities go.for.it. without any regret. You will be enjoying the job and the culture.

Pros

Good staff

Cons

Google is great. The managers take care of their employees a lot.They emphasis a lot on learning.They always ensure that a new employee always feel comfortable.Work life balance is great here .Every team member is very friendly and helpful.All employees are valued and respected here.

Pros

Good people

Nice and productive

Work place is very good nice environment. Stressless work. I enjoy my work I also suggest my friend to join this company and earn a handsome income without any stress

Pros

Nice environment

Cons

Good

Excellent Place to workGood opportunities Cool Management Encouraging friendly environment Fun to work I'm happy to work at this company Good luck!!

Garuda aerospace

Good company like Garuda aerospace Pvt Ltd.good job and less tension work.everyone should work here to learn more talent .it will be easier job to everyone

I am currently working as a SEO

This Job is really awsome and it is interesting. I get paid for what I am doing, at the correct interval. It is really flexible and I like my Job. I always recommend the working at the Google is really a different experience.

Pros

Pay

Taking care of employees

Pros

Work life balance, Friendly and supportive managers, Great perks

Cons

It's too big.

Productive and Fun

Working at Google is a life time experience. Not only you learn a lot but the culture and ambience of that place is amazing and enriching. A good place to work and balance your life too, The freedom to express you skills is much appreciated.

Pros

Free lunches

typest

ndeed is a fantastic place to work and your coworkers make it even better. Lots of motivated individuals working as a team in a friendly, positive environment.I love my job, my teammates and my company values. Indeed is a great place to work! I work on a team that makes a big difference and has good team values

Pros

culture

No job security

Very bad local Management, they are not worth but act like it's their own organization. Supress, insult and dominate subordinates. The managers are not worth a paise. Too much INDIANISM & COMPLEXITY. FAKE CROWD, no work culture only fake attitide

Pros

Better job outside

Cons

Do not work under INDIAN PEOPLE, They have their own complexity.

Fast-paced and Learning Oriented

Fast-paced environment with maximum learning opportunities and new technologies. Mostly focused on the automation everywhere and the best part of the job is workplace culture

Pros

Free Lunch

Nice place to work.

Experience was good. Enviroment was relaxed. Always ready to help one another. Behaviour of all employee was very good. I always felt like a second home.

One of the best employers

Great work life balance Smart people Good remuneration Very employee friendly Good learning Good all round development Makes you a leader and always encourages to take ownership

productive and fun work place..

I love my work and work place which has lot of enjoyment and every one used to support like manger till team lead daily activities used to be fun and entertaining before we start some ne process our team lead used to explain and well be prepared for the next project where he also used to be very enthusiastic.

Work life balance, good opportunities to take up and fun at work!

Work life balance, good opportunities to take up and fun at work! Working at Google is a life time experience. Not only you learn a lot but the culture and ambience of that place is amazing and enriching.

Productive and fun at work

A good place to work and balance your life too, The freedom to express you skills is much appreciated. Scope to learn and grow professionally. Good ..

Nice place to work

Work is responsibility Culture is great The Hardest part of job is that it is very hectic Management is good Google Ads Learning environment Typical day at work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Google with