Google

Bengaluru, Karnataka31 reviews

Found 31 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,367 reviews
cabfreemapfoodtransportculturetimingindia

Heaven

Again heaven is a good place to visit near bangalore to hyderabad. But not much used to be with your family and friends and I am not sure if you are going to be able to make it

Easy and lot to learn

Work life balance is amazing. You get to learn from the brightest mind of world. You have lots of support from team members and they are very helpful in nature.

Google insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

Productive and fun wokplace

LikesI liked the interaction with my team members, project manager and dm.Also, salary and appraisals were always nice.I have worked on many challenging tasks till last year and got appreciated equally.Dislikes1. Technical stack growth :- Not getting chance to work on current in demand projects.2. Repitative legacy work in my case.

Really great place to work

Really good colleagues and smart people to work with. The work satisfaction is very high as your work will be used by millions of people around the world.

Productive & fun workplace

Culture is enabling and inclusive, and gives good opportunity to have a work life balance.Lots of people engagement activities are a part of the workplace culture, and also helping out employees in the covid situation, through new policies in all aspects such as comfort, mental and physical well being, and technical enablement. Allows growth in various dimensions apart from core job.

Great place to work with one of the brightest minds around.

Work culture has been very good and you get to know all the latest technologies. Great place to work with one of the brightest minds around. Work hours are flexible.

Pros

Great work life balance Get to learn a lot Free food

Cons

Didn't find any such aspect.

Google is great. The managers take care of their employees a lot.They emphasis a lot on learning.They always ensure that a new employee always feel comfortable.Work life balance is great here .Every team member is very friendly and helpful.All employees are valued and respected here.

Pros

Good people

Taking care of employees

Pros

Work life balance, Friendly and supportive managers, Great perks

Cons

It's too big.

Office Manager Google.

Its dream come true to any employee to be part of Google, excellent place to work and having good environment. People respect each other and having a excellent facilities for all.

Not relevant queries

I am providing services to Google as a vendor. Hence, no further information provided. However, Google as a client has always provided great opportunities to learn new & use new technology and upgrade ourselves

Good working environment

Just being able to live in this world to me is a learning experience, because I feel that my life is full of lessons and I believe that it takes lessons to learn in life.

The best place to learn each n every day many things to learn many things to convey

Like to learn more. And more its. Dream working in Google I truly work hard for the betterment of the company with all my efforts the environment which the company contains will be definitely attracts the workers

It was good

Overall good experience and very constructive. Very thoughtful for others perspective about the work environment and culture of the company. It is wonderful step helpful for everyone.

Volunteering Job

Nice place to learn - didn't work formally here but learnt a lot more about dev communities and networking from the role. Lot to explore in various AI teams if interested in ML/AI.

fun workplace

Google wants to make its employees' lives easier, and it's constantly searching for ways to improve the health, well-being, and morale of its Googlers. Google offers on-site physicians, nurses, medical services and health care coverage to keep its employees happy and healthy.

New World

It given inputs, how to handle the escalation in stress time. And how to work in a friendly manner Supportive team work And Helping to reach the goals

Applied CS With Android

As an Android Facilitator, my responsibilities were: * Cover concepts from Computer Science & Android Development. * Helping students to complete the units by troubleshooting bugs. * Organizing the logistics of running the program and promoting the program to find students.

No Money and no sleep for this self proclaimed septuagenarian googler

Everyone says they get paid by Google. If that is true why not me... I wonder! Is it because pony express route is not on the Metro line in Bengaluru India's Jayanagar 9th block area!? If so I can understand. Have a nice day and night Google. May you live for ever.

Pros

Like to be paid life long so I can drink coffee and google all day and night

Cons

No money No Funny.

Good Company

Enjoyed my time at google and was a good place to be. Was there during Motorola take over time and the difference was not there as much, But the feel was good

Team Member

Worked on the Banking profile and ensure all the new checklists is checked before creating the profile in the Merlin application. Was a Top performer for continously 10 months

Loving Staff, Friendly Atmosphere. Interesting co-workers, Fun Team. Looking forward to same kind of place and team ti work with. Hopefully i may find better place soon

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Google with