Google

Chennai, Tamil Nadu5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,366 reviews
cabfreemapfoodtransportculturetimingindia

Garuda aerospace

Good company like Garuda aerospace Pvt Ltd.good job and less tension work.everyone should work here to learn more talent .it will be easier job to everyone

I am currently working as a SEO

This Job is really awsome and it is interesting. I get paid for what I am doing, at the correct interval. It is really flexible and I like my Job. I always recommend the working at the Google is really a different experience.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

challenging work nature

To be an accomplished Design Engineer specializing in object oriented design and analysis and to gain extensive experience in the full life cycle of the Machine tool and structural design process including requirements definition, proof of concept, design, innovative implementation

Good

Daily work is Adwords campaign setup & optimization (Search Campaign, Display Network Campaign, Re-Marketing Campaign, Dynamic Search Campaign, Call Only Campaign & Video Campaign)

Open Source, Summer Of Code

I was part of the Google Summer of Code 2012. The hardest and the most enjoyable part of working in GSoC is to solve previously unsolved problems through innovative programming logic and design patterns.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Google with