Google

Delhi, Delhi5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,367 reviews
cabfreemapfoodtransportculturetimingindia

Good experience

Good time in this company. I had learnt a lot during my tenure in this company. The management was very helpful and caring. The work culture is also very nice.

Pros

n/a

Cons

low salary

High Performance, fast-paced, fun workplace

Great co-workers Supportive Management Flexible work environment Feels like home because of the good care Google takes of its employees Once a Googler, always a Googler!

Pros

Work Culture

Cons

Maintaining Work-life balance can be a challenge

Google insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

The Environment which I got was Ideal. The workstation was simply amazing and the leaders who guided me towards the process understood me well.

Reviewing from day 1, I learned a lot in this 4 month tenure. Being A fresher, This job will always be a cherish able experience since I got to know deep down What my capabilities are. The hardest part of the job being the targets set by Google which were to be achieved on regular basis. The most enjoyable part were the sessions conducted by google to get a better insight of what "Google Ad word and YouTube channel" marketing is.

Pros

Appreciation for target achievers.

Cons

Working saturdays if fall short of targets.

Product

Its a great product and service i and enjoying it but its little difficult to selling because there are so many partners in the market so that only.

Fun Workspace where I Get exposed in life

Well I was been working with Compare Info-base Limited where I Learn to play with maps ie : -Do Research over maps by different cartographic techniques .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Google with

Learn about Google in Delhi, Delhi

• Google
  • Delhi, Delhi
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?