Google

Gurgaon, Haryana59 reviews

Found 59 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,367 reviews
cabfreemapfoodtransportculturetimingindia

Nice place to work.

Experience was good. Enviroment was relaxed. Always ready to help one another. Behaviour of all employee was very good. I always felt like a second home.

One of the best employers

Great work life balance Smart people Good remuneration Very employee friendly Good learning Good all round development Makes you a leader and always encourages to take ownership

Google insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

Productive and Fun Base Working Envoirment

I would love to work here again If the opportunity arises. The Environment, experience, employee care were all good. I learned new skills, the management was good.

Google has different process so there is scope for internal growth.

Google functions like Human neuron systems complex but interesting. We always got to learn newthings in Google process. The staff are also cooperating

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Na

Great

he culture was nurturing. The environment fostered growth. Learning was immense. The job was never stressful and learning was promoted. Great place to learn.

It was good

It was good. Nice and friendly guys. Super intelligent. Very fast paced environment. I enjoyed a lot. You can expect unlimited learning and growth at google.

Positive work culture

I really love work with google india through intelenet global services . Positive atmophere . Hope to work with google again love to get a chance to work.

Best place to Work

Every day you will learn new that's the work culture and the hardest part of the job would be creating the presentation that your boss will like and you have to also make sure that you know your numbers

Google is a doodle with all ginger and dictionary of the master

I feel google is awesome in terms of searching and returning results, whatever we used to search on it. It is the place where in you can work very calmly without any hinderence from outside world.

Overall good

Nice experience at work, appropriate work culture, healthy environment, responsible management.working at Google means Work life balance. Cooperative management and team members.

Fun to work

It has been a great experience. The workplace culture is very accommodating. Helps you groom yourself in a positive manner. Learnt a to about Digital marketing while being a part of the organisation.

It’s an amazing work place environment

Loved working at google on contract, amazing people and amazing services. Standards of service delivery was really high and I know now how much google takes care of there customer.

Pros

Free lunches, better staff and management

Cons

Wanted to change the courier

Really bad manager

There is no transparency maintained by manager while giving the feedback. Lacks formal feedback from both managers & stakeholders. Office politics Groupism Favourism by the manager and neglecting other team members manager doesn't respond to mails or chats The food is good

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Lacks formal feedback from both managers & stakeholders.

Fun and comfortable work environment

The work life balance was good. The office was comfortable and enhanced productivity. Team leaders were supportive and growth oriented. Work was easy and helped me learn a lot.

Great

Its great overall the culture, facilities and support provided is definitely par excellence. A learning experience and great support all round from my seniors.

Good turn of my career

Google is already famous for there work environment and facilities. I dont need to mention anything. This is the company where I get the platform to show my abilities to the management.

Pros

Doesn't Matter

Cons

Doesn't Matter

A good place to start your career

The workplace is fun. Everyday is an enriching addition of knowledge and work ethics. Working here as a customer support executive the job beholds not only providing support to the customers but also it involves a huge amount of analysis of the data shared with us. This has helped me in becoming more vigilant and also versatile in delivering good results. Which is beneficial to me as well as the organisation. The work culture here is great as you enjoy the work you do and the perks of having food and other activities makes it even more fun.

Pros

Cabs and food is free

Good company overall

I learnt a lot as a professional. Good working environment and work culture. Improvement required in terms of facilities in the campus. For freshers or people willing to learn the client site environment, it will be a great platform.

Vigorous and fun experience

Intelinet global services is a service provider organisation at global level. Working environment was fun as colleges and seniors have friendly nature.

I was hired by cognizant to work for Google India pvt ltd. located at Gurgaon Cyber City. I got a great exposure of digital marketing concepts, by which today I am working as a freelancer in the digital market platform. Thank you Google!!

Pros

Great work culture, very Innovative, smart and friendly.

Cons

There are none.

Great Place to learn and work!

Great place for people to learn and work at the same time. With an exhaustive suite of Google products there is always an opportunity to learn more. Fantastic talent to work with!

Pros

Great Food!

Cons

Slow Growth..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Google with

Learn about Google in Gurgaon, Haryana

Google reviews by popular job title

• Google
  • Gurgaon, Haryana
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?