Google

Analyst65 reviews
India65 reviews

Found 65 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,370 reviews
cabfreemapfoodtransportculturetimingindia

productive and fun work place..

I love my work and work place which has lot of enjoyment and every one used to support like manger till team lead daily activities used to be fun and entertaining before we start some ne process our team lead used to explain and well be prepared for the next project where he also used to be very enthusiastic.

Nice place to work. Learning new skills for the competitive platforms and technologies is the key objective of the firm. Would be glad to work again with the firm if I get any future opportunities

Google insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

Google has different process so there is scope for internal growth.

Google functions like Human neuron systems complex but interesting. We always got to learn newthings in Google process. The staff are also cooperating

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Na

Goood

Working with google and associates of google are excellent and willing to work again.Their working culture is good and facilities provided for staff is good and treatment towards employees is friendly and good willing to work again in such environment.

Great company to work

A great company to work. Free food and awesome work culture. I like this company for almost everything. One of the best employers on the planet. Its awesome to be a Googler.

Pros

Free Food, Transport

Cons

Salary

Excellent

It was good wer I can utilize it was really very helpful to all employees how to learn in Google team also good managers hrs also very helpful to all everyone achieves more in this company

Productive and fun place to work, good work culture

working with Google was one of the amazing experience I had. flexible working hours, pick and drop cab facilities free food, amazing work culture, I have learnt a lot in google

Good place to prove yourself

Just prove yourself whenever u get chance and nice support from higher management and friendly environment.Everyday is most enjoyable part in google at work

Worked as Analyst

Worked as Analyst. Review the user info and update on Google Maps. Check for the Satellite and the street View and also the GPS. Wonderful Experinece working with Google

Good work environment and a place to learn new skills

It had a good work environment were we used to work for almost 8 hours which are flexible for employees, we have learnt a lot in our training that helped us to work smoothly with any confusion.I have worked as a team member which helped me in building relationship between team members and improve inter actual skills.The most enjoyable part of job is we used to have food for lunch as well as breakfast with wide variety of items.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

same work everyday

Productive and fun filled place with healthy competition

Workplace was always great with everyday something new coming up, versatile, advanced and always full of creative ambience. It was competitive which helped us gain more insightful knowledge on whats coming up.

Good turn of my career

Google is already famous for there work environment and facilities. I dont need to mention anything. This is the company where I get the platform to show my abilities to the management.

Pros

Doesn't Matter

Cons

Doesn't Matter

Fun to work

Very felxible working hours.I enjoyed working here everyday and also help me learn new techonoligies and move ahead in my career.The management was very good.The work culture was amazing never faced any hardship.

productive and fun place to work

Productive and fun place to work with great management. Innovative and great perks for employees. Over all great place to work with great incentives .

its a good company to start with

friendly environment and the managers will assign tasks and will give us plenty of time to execute them so no work stress. every entry level employee will get an overall experience in working in real time environment.

Great place to work once in a life time opportunity

Great place to work once in a life time opportunity.Great Team to work,lots of fun and enjoyments.lot of complimentary gifts.Benefits like free Lunch and Dinner

Good place to work.

good atmosphere, healthy work place. employee space is very good. timings are very flexible. cab facility was also good during my working period. but now its not the same. our work station was also nice.

Pros

caffeterias, breaks, activities

Cons

taste of food

Fun workplace and great co-workers

Best Company Ever. Great work environment and lot of scope for development. Definitely the best company to work with . Working here is lot of fun and the targets are doable. They don't put a lot of pressure on the employees. The team leads and all the senior staff are very friendly.

Pros

free lunches, doable targets

amazing place to work

My longest time was spent at this company. I learned people skills along with work. awesome place to work for any starter.I got promoted to higher levels at very early stages.they trust the employees.

Pros

free lunches, stressless work

Good atmosphere where work can be completely balanced. Excellent place to work with good infrastructure. Great place to learn many things. Work life can be easily balanced while working with Google.

Productive and fun at workplace

I liked working here because it was so much fun never felt like work it never felt like we were working because it was so much fun. Weekends were off so best

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Google with