Google

Associate28 reviews
India28 reviews

Found 28 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,367 reviews
cabfreemapfoodtransportculturetimingindia

Work life balance, good opportunities to take up and fun at work!

Work life balance, good opportunities to take up and fun at work! Working at Google is a life time experience. Not only you learn a lot but the culture and ambience of that place is amazing and enriching.

Fun workplace

Working at Google was good. Work was very stressful. Initially work was very easy and good. But when the days bygone it was very hard to survive as there was lot of pressure.

Google insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

Fun and creative workplace

Great place to work wherein one can learn a lot, build relationships and good teammates. Amazing work culture and encouraging staff. The place where one can grow personally and professionally.

Google at its best

I have been working at Google full-time (Less than a year) but Work life balance not good. Change management and frequent re-org's is a draw back. Google provides awesome perks but whats the use when you dont have mental peace ?

learnt the office environment

• Provided the client -Turnaround Time, Accuracy with less than 2% Error rate and Customer Satisfaction, Performed Quality Check which is one of the important tasks in the Order Management to ensure the quality of the service is delivered properly • Job entailment is booking and provisioning of various orders for Google Appliances such as Google Apps, Vault Chrome.

I loved to work in google. Nice culture and work atmosphere. I have a good experience working with team leads. I had a good experience working on google maps.

Work experience at google

Friendly environment in working Learnt many thing like how to move in a corporate world Time and work management Highly supportive superiors Helping nature

so many teams working on maps process various tools in annotation of locations to buildings friendly management easygoing work culture the hardest part is working on short projects the most enjoyable part of the job is having so much food variety

Google account Recovery

My first Company Accenture Google process for account recovery.and i have learnt Policy and of Google and typing speed. understand data for account security

Pros

Free meal

Cons

10 hours

fun place to work enjoyed work a lot.

Typically day at work used to be fun filled and I used to enjoy my work. I learnt how google maps works learnt how many people give their best effort to provide service. work place culture was quite good ,supporting boss. Hardest part of job was when i entered the company when i got acclimatised there was no such part as hardest part of the job.

Pros

free lunch free cabs

Learning Environment

A typical day would start with stand up call where the issues will be discussed and will be addressing the issues based on priority basis. I learnt a lot about handling the work life pressure, avenues for improvement, management skills, team work attitude and lastly the importance of Google books conversion.

Pros

Strict timelines

Cons

Night shifts

excellent company

Learnt a lot new things about how to work in a team. Day to Day work was not hectic work pressure was not at peaks over all pleasant working experience.

Productive and fun place to be with table tennis

Great place to interact with people from different places and a place fun to work at. Free food anytime and easy going supervisors made it a place to work freely under pressure.

Pros

Free food anytime

Cons

Scope of growth is slow

Productive and fun work place with friendly enevironment

Google is an amazing place to work. I have never confronted typical days at work, infact I have enjoyed the environment around me. Well, I have learned to work under pressure and reach the deadlines, learned how to deal with coworkers, learned to have patience and eventually have learned the corporate culture. Management of Google was really friendly, they used to solve the issues on time with no delays. Without Co workers, office would have been a boring place. We used to discuss, talk lot of things during the work but we never misused our freedom at work place. When we are at office, work is our first priority. I never had any hardest part of the job. They most enjoyable and entertaining part is cafeteria place where we all get together and talk lot of things.

Pros

Dedicated team, Good work culture, provides good facilities

Cons

less career opportunities, less hikes, less package

Productive and fun at work place

A relaxable job.. with good working environment. Learned about google mapping. My co workers were very friendly. Early morning shift of the job was enjoyable part of the job.

explain the product

i learned how to talk with the clients,management was nice everything was good but its a target based.

Cons

- I learn so many new things, like corporate culture, and business environment.

Good working environment

A typical day was when i'm sick and still got to work due to lack of leaves left. I felt I've learned a fresh process. Good management. Very friendly co-workers. Never felt hard to work in this job. Trying to reach the target is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

Changing the shifts

Technical non technical i learned a lot in this company.

Attending to branch queries and follow up for resolution as may be required, Suggested where necessary, to enhance the operational processes and increase efficiency of the unit. How to good in time management, Accurate processing with good quality results, Achieving quality results which leads appreciation from clients. Friendly atmosphere getting supporting or vice- versa from relevant teams Nil Work with integrity which is my core competency to lead accuracy processing, analyzing work in different way for speed work, intersected to take challenging day to day work.

Pros

Giving more importance to professional life.

Cons

Extending my work-hours for business support any time.

What you learned

I have learnt a lot when i worked in google.. like how is the corporate culture, and how to work in pressure situations and how we have to manage things.. much more...

Productive and fun loving place with ping pong table in office

.typical day at work was good .learned how to talk to higher officials in a company .learned to manage my work properly .my co-workers were friendly and hard working people .the hardest part of the job was the shift timings .able to play ping pong at any time to recharge yourselves

Pros

Free BreakFast and Lunches

Cons

Shift Timings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Google with