Google

India15 reviews

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,367 reviews
cabfreemapfoodtransportculturetimingindia

Excellent And Positive Work Environment To Expose all your skills

Its a great fun to work with this, you will all freedom to express your best skills. Learned a lot about interpersonal skills and how to develop ourself for future growth.

Pros

Free lunches, Great Team, Team outing

Summary

It was really good working for google and I would again want o go back to google and work and culture is good free food, transportation and good team work

Google insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

fun loving

i worked in one of the top companies it was great experience over there. i use to enjoy my work with my team. i never felt the work was burden for me. we use to participate in everything.

Pros

everything was free over there

Productive and fun work place

Fun Work place with highly supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how I have personally grown and developed myself as a professional and as well as an individual. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.

Pros

Great work environment, Free food

Gives freedom to work and there is No dress code. Performance is rewarded,can takes breaks at any time,exciting projects.Work only 4 days a week.

Pros

Free lunch and Transport provided.

Very fun work place and will be able to learn everything as it is GOOGLE.

Working at Google was really fun, I never felt it as a hectic job rather, always used to enjoy it. I gained good communication skills as well as technical skills and learnt how to manage the team to make the work accomplished. Now, i know how to work and manage things to make my life easier.

A very energetic workspace

For 18 months I worked as a as a GIS Analyst in Google maps (Serco) and 6 months as a Research Associate in Center for Economic and social studies (CESS), India where I had opportunity to acquire a great knowledge in mapping field, analysis of data, draw interpretations and act on the conclusions. These experiences have helped me grow both personally and professionally. In these two years, I have learned a great deal about my strengths, worked on my weaknesses and have grown from being a team member to a team leader. My performance was considered as one among the finest as an individual and as a team leader.

Pros

Free lunch, More time

Cons

no cons

Hi-tech city

My last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. While I already had strong IT skills. When my employer introduced a new order management system which used Access they gave me the opportunity to undertake additional training so as to be able to work effectively with this. I was then able to put this training into practice on a day-to-day basis and I am now extremely adept at using the package.

Very productive place to work

This was a dream job, learnt handling group of people of 10+ as i was assisting my team lead. Have learnt how to monitor things on regular basis. They have provided us with freedom to explore ourselves. It is the best place of work and never felt why we have been to this place..

Pros

Convenient time and a secured job

Cons

it would have been best if we were on roles of google

FUN at Work

Go t to learn so many things.. Job Satisfaction. Management was good.. Had a good support. Co-Workers were friendly..

Pros

Job Satisfaction

Cons

Less Scope

Fun at work place

Google is a wonderful organization where we have fun at work place. Where we can learn how to manage our work.

Pros

Free food, Free transport, Fun at work

Cons

Less take homesalary

Good work life balance

: How to Deal with day to day work challenges. : Performance is vital in corporate sector. : Visibility is half success.

Pros

Free lunches and snacks

Cons

Less salary

Productive and fun at work place

It is a kind of Motherly organization provides all the things required by an employee like Food and Transport facility and fun in festive seasons. But work experience is used in very few companies. There will be no job security. Work pressure will be very high.

Pros

Food and Transport facility

Cons

Work experience used in only few related companies. Shifts, no Job security, Work pressure will be high

Best place to work,fortune to be a part of the team.

Google is quite different from all the companies, work culture is really good, management is awesome, Need to meet the targets on time, every day we can enjoy the job.

Googlemaps editing and reposting of developed contries

Work pressure Managable,Managers and co-workers were helpful, There were good facilities like cab,food etc..Very strict regarding timings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Google with