Google

Quality Analyst29 reviews
India29 reviews

Found 29 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,367 reviews
cabfreemapfoodtransportculturetimingindia

Productive and fun at work

A good place to work and balance your life too, The freedom to express you skills is much appreciated. Scope to learn and grow professionally. Good ..

Hard to get in but once we get a job in google we learn a lot and will be happy

It was great working with Google. A good company with good work culture and environment. Management is friendly. We learn a lot of good things there and we will understand how an MNC works if you are a fresher.

Google insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

Productive and place to learn new things

I would rate my experience with google 5/5. My project with them was fun and creative and there were always new things to learn on day to day bases. The work culture is employee friendly.There was never a hard part in my job at google. The most enjoyable part of my job is I used to work along with play. We used to get enough time to relax and play games.

Fun work

Can have fun at work and good place to gain knowledge .Wipro Technologies provides awesome training(3 months) to the freshers. It is essentially very helpful to those who dont have computer background like guys who dint take computers as a subject in schools and/or belonged to a non-circuit branch in Engineering. It helps guys who have a computer background in refresh their knowledge. The idea behind this training is to bring the computer guys and the non computer guys to the same level before starting to work for wipro technologies. Sometimes you feel that the training is too difficult but later on you realise its worth. They conduct frequent training sessions on latest technologies also, which is free for all and anyone can participate(freshers and experienced both). Wipro provides mass transportation services. They ensure that the employees reach safely to their homes no matter when the employee wants to go home. They provide bus and cab services. Your work is appreciated. Competetive environment.

Great

Awesome is the experience working here. Google is the best place in India to work. It gives great perk and benefits which keeps the employee satisfied.

Productive and Innovative place to work in.

The company which I worked with had no typical days of work. I have gained skills in the fields of Technology, Quality Assurance and Management. The workplace culture was very friendly and had no obligations towards anything. The main policy of the company is to satisfy the users and even the team which works for them. The Hardest part of the job is that we needed to submit our project work which had a "n" number of errors which have to be tested before submitting it to the Government of India. We have worked for a project which was for the Government Schools of India. The part which I and my team enjoyed was on the floor when you are working for a project which helps millions of people.

Pros

Free Lunches, Free Amenities, No Dress Code.

Cons

Short Breaks and Deadlines

Friendly atmosphere, work culture is too good.

I am enjoying working with Google, one of the best company to work. proud to be a part of Google . friendly work atmosphere, understanding client. Great place to work.

worker for google maps HYD

I working for google maps through a vender. I must say they have a lovely work environment. The service they provided like food, transport was lovely. they really care about there employeess

what i learned

It had been a great experience with the company. It was my first job and i have learnt a lot from it. It taught me how to be professional and I learnt about work culture

Good environment to work

Google given me good opportunity to do hard work and to learn new concepts. In Team work we learned alot to bring up the solution, Google environment is so friendly to work with peace.

Cons

good

i learnt the working structure of the corporate it sector , i enjoyed the working structure of google and the work which we develop, my team was very supportive and helpful especially my managers and team leader.

Productive and fun work place

It is good to work here.The environment provided here is awesome.It is very safe to work here.Every one should work here atleast once in their life time

Pros

Team dinners

Cons

NO cons

Co-operative and trustworthy

Working was very fun loving at the workstation as the surrounding were quite healthy, and very refreshing, had great experience to showcase my skills.

Love the work here

I Enjoy the work here, 1.I always go in with one or more goals(targets) everyday based on priority. 2.Workplace atmospher and the management makes all the difference in the world. 3. I like my co workers , but not enough to yield my hours to them, i need to be more valuable then they are. 4. I do love the work what i do. 5.To get it done on time even under high pressure and appreciation of the same.

Pros

Free food and transportation

Cons

Extra days

goal oriented and fun

had a wonderful experience interning with Google India - Singapore. I was part of two teams - the one in India that i worked with and the one in Singapore that i reported to.

Productve

Its a very good company to work It was fun working there with lot of learning curve It is completely stress free work location

good place to work and good place to work also helpful management. co workers are also helpful and very cooperative helpful

Pros

Free lunches

ebooks

Worked on E books..... Coming to my is its very and easy task i handled.. Its a good management with co-workers... In every six month company use to take one day vacation... resorts.. funny and enjoyable life,

Pros

Free break fast, luch and dinner with snacks and fruits

Cons

only 8 hrs working

The Job is interesting but the salary is comparatively very less.

do audits, conduct training,updates and refreshers to the new comers, give feedback, presentation and report to the client .

Pros

Free Food

Cons

No outings, night shifts

One of the best places to work

One of the best companies to work, Good and friendly environment at work. -Amazing place to work. -Highly sophisticated infrastructure. -Extra parks for performers. -No partiality at work. -Employee oriented company.

Pros

free food & transportation

Cons

Vendorship

Good for freshers

-> The most typical day at work was when we worked on others project for mare than 15 - 16 hours a day. That was really very happy we did that in time. -> Management supports the employees in a friendly manner at work place to give their best. -> The most enjoyable part of the job is we will be having some fun sessions on every Friday to forget all the stress on weekend.

Pros

We had number of team outings and had a lots of fun.

Cons

Once worked from 8 AM - 12 PM and completed the Project, that was the last day to submit the project of another Team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Google with