Google

Senior Analyst17 reviews
India17 reviews

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,367 reviews
cabfreemapfoodtransportculturetimingindia

Working with client Google is a dream come true. very career oriented, fun , interesting to work with Google.

I have been working at Google full-time (More than 2 years) I have learnt many things working with google, Time management is the best thing I have learnt. completing the given tast on time. Innovative company in technology and corporate culture, Work place is very fun ,loving people and very good environment. The most enjoyable part of my job is celebrating all the cultures and having fun at work by playing games. Food provided by Google is awesome .fresh fruits and juices are served. All time snacks are available in vemdiman machine.

Challenging Team and Work

-New aspects and different ways to approach things -trying to think differently and being a subject matter expect -come-up with new ideas on a day to day basis

Google insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

productive and fun place to work

typical day- involves doing investigations for gmail account claims its continuous work to achieve productivity targets , along with team meetings and report preparation i have learned to sit for long hours and finish my targets, that requires patience and focus management is good coworkers-never really think of them much as i am always busy with my targets sitting for long hours at one place is the hardest thing in my job i enjoy doing claim investigations at my work

Pros

free food at goolge i love it

Cons

air conditioning is centralized so i feel as if i am in antarctica-cant help it

The Best Organisation .

It is a dream Organisation for every one to work. Employee satisfaction guaranteed and benefits at peaks. I gained a lot and developed good personality.

productive and its an honour working with google

It was a pleasure working with Google.Inc, learnt many things and experienced pretty good team management . Received appreciations in the project.Overall had great time spent working with google.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long Hours

Good place to explore and gain the knowledge

I Enjoy working with this company and gained hands on experience in GIS and Mapping. The Maintenance, Food and the Transportation is better compare to other company.

Fun loving Experience

I have worked hard in current job and in return they are good to me and supported in all good and bad. I have learned an awful lot during the time with them. The most enjoyable part of the job is work environment

Pros

free lunch

Cons

No cons

mapping

Google Maps is a Web-based service that provides detailed information about geographical regions and sites around the world. In addition to conventional road maps, Google Maps offers aerial and satellite views of many places. In some cities, Google Maps offers street views comprising photographs taken from vehicles.

Pros

Cons

s

Excellent

working with Google was really a good experience i can share with my friends. Co-workers were good. Work culture was good. Achievable Goals.

Pros

Free food, transport

Cons

lack of proper management

relaxed and purely corporate style of working

i can proudly say that google is my client place of working.purely fun and most enjoyed the work and fully satisfied with the way i worked that's why without considering the salary working for such a long time over there

Pros

free lunch

Google!!!!!

Google is not only the best place to work with, it is also a great place learn more about the work. Very cool and casual environment. People would just like to retire from the company.

Fine not much bad, need improvement in career

Basically being bpharm student learned so much regarding system network Apart from providing cab facility,food need improvement in basic career.

Fun at work

Here its indeed one of the best place to work. You get lot of exposure and also opportunity to explore yourself in which field you prefer to.

Fun place to work with

I have worked with Global Logic since 7 years and I have learnt enormous skills. They have excellent co-workers. I have worked in different projects and learnt new programming languages like linux.

Productive and fun at work place

Good work culture, Great opportunities for learning and improving our skills

Banking, finance, MS-Excel, SQL

The company is truely good. Helpful co-workers, area to learn.

An ultimate workplace and work culture as well as productive

The most desirable company to work with in the world.A workplace and work culture, which is so transparent and there wouldn't be any work pressure.Only you need to give you 100% and no one would ask you what and why are you doing this. You can take your own decision at many times without others interfere.Nice and supportive co-workers.

Pros

free food including, breakfast, juices, fruits, chocolates, lunches, snacks, cold drink, energy drink

Cons

no as such

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Google with