Google

Google

Google Employee Review

Easy and lot to learn

Work life balance is amazing. You get to learn from the brightest mind of world. You have lots of support from team members and they are very helpful in nature.

Same roleSame location

Heaven

Again heaven is a good place to visit near bangalore to hyderabad. But not much used to be with your family and friends and I am not sure if you are going to be able to make it
Same role

fun oriented

I enjoy working at this company because it is very challenging and I am always learning new things. The people here are also great to work with and are always willing to help. The company is also very flexible with my schedule, which is very important to me.
Same roleSame location

Productive and fun wokplace

LikesI liked the interaction with my team members, project manager and dm.Also, salary and appraisals were always nice.I have worked on many challenging tasks till last year and got appreciated equally.Dislikes1. Technical stack growth :- Not getting chance to work on current in demand projects.2. Repitative legacy work in my case.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Google with

• Google
  • Easy and lot to learn
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?