Gopalan Enterprises

Gopalan Enterprises Employee Reviews

India10 reviews

Productive and fun workplace.

Get many learned from good management work culture with very good behavior and challenging job , no pressure of the job, satisfied and enjoyable part of this job.

Aboit job security

Their is no job security,and management is taking decisions an only other people talks ,and also full of politics, their is no value for work capacity

Gopalan Enterprises insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good workplace

Not getting paid properly even after working very gud for the past 1 year 3 months.Also the payment is less to be frank.The management also is not doing anything about it.

Good exposure to Business & work

Good opportunity to get exposure to the work.. Easy access to the management... Work life balance pretty good... Conservative work flow, difficult to change the system flow

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Conservative style of management

Management with good motivating attitude.

I being team leader enjoyed lot by our team work and the unity we had among us was excellent ..... Good management and work motivating everything was fine....

Pros

Dinner

Cons

Very good company, corporate culture, systematic working procedure, needs to visit sites, needs to coordinate with site team on execution

Interesting to prepare drawings in existing buildings when modifications are Required as per client's requirement/Trend. Good to interact /Attending meeting with different vendor.Office timing is 9.30 to 5.30.

Pros

Lunch provided

A good workplace with great convinience.

A very good company with great MD & Directors. The management is really very co operative, understanding and helping in nature.

hardest part of the job and most enjoyable part of the job

I have a clear, logical mind with a practical approach to problem solving and a drive to see things through to completion. I have a great eye for detail. I am eager to learn, I enjoy overcoming challenges, and I have a genuine interest in Business Management.

Good

Nice place to work...people are friendly good working environment...

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

9 hours

It is very Good Company

I learned lot many things from that company. I learned Estimation, Certifying Contractoe bills, Site visit etc..

Pros

Free lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gopalan Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Gopalan Enterprises with