Government of Haryana

Government of Haryana Employee Reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits

Good

Good and energetic atmosphere leads to high results. I was working as head of the department of electronics. I have enjoyed cooperation and family like staff and atmosphere with dedicated environment towards work.

I work in Arya auto Pvt Ltd in this gear will be made by us but the salary is not convenient . 12hourswork We are learn there about CNC machining We learn more about the gearing and new model of part

Overall it's ok... nothing much interesting. More hectic n arrogant behaviour of people towards government institutions. Management is least cooperati

Government job although gives 100% security but very hectic n stressful environment. More paperwork than the clinical scenario. Work n produce maximum output from minimum resources.

Good Place For Teaching

I think this is a good place for teaching accept some drawbacks . Teaching environment was excellent. Students were interested to learn about new things. Staff was very cooperative, All types of facilities were there but the government management was not good. Usually government projects were delayed.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Work with more dedication

I injoe with my work my job and professional image is mu life i want achive more and more hard working is my hobby estimating and billing supervision of sites is great full work and i injoe my work

Pros

Free

Cons

Any

Manager hr, accountant, account executive

Fun Work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally, grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Government of Haryana. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Government of Haryana with