Government of India logo
Government of India

Government of India Employee Reviews

My work made me a seasoned Banker.Customer satisfaction was an enjoyable part of my job.

Typical day at work was giving banking services to the customers,I learnt banking in depth knowledge,Management was considerate and inspiring,Acute competition prevailed at workplace,Recovery of loan instalments was hardest part of my job,Customer satisfaction was enjoyable part of my job.

Pros

No free lunches

Government offices

Government offices people is good service and happy to life with the new one Google search results for the Government has good to message to all details for the development team and good service to the applicant

It is a mixture of all types of experiences very good, good, not good etc.

I should say it is a life long experience to work in Central government in India in multiple Ministries / Departments with different organisational goals, aims and objectives. It trains one to work in multiple fields with diverse groups of people in different domains like accounts, administration, housekeeping, citizenship, security issues, non-governmental organisations, women and child development, films and censorship, Government owned companies and their functions, media and publicity etc. It is a rare opportunity and at times I miss it. It is a great learning experience from situations, work atmosphere and people around you.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Less salary, delayed promotional scope.

Workplace and new skills

Working environment excellent when working with very senior Officials or Chairman or Advisor to the Government. One learns new skills and office management.

Pros

Healthy work ethos

Cons

Nil

Accomplished and Contented

Awesome working environment with superlative challenges...focused team development and deeply contented contribution to society ,flora and fauna......

Excellent working experience

It was an excellent experience working at different posts in different fields / departments and getting good feedback of rural and urban population of Uttar Pradesh.It added lots and lots of ground level experience.

Pros

Government policies give a wide exposure to our knowledge

Cons

Certain local level politics try to put pressure

Police

Police officer government job disorder have give your not able to bata I am not I am very government job what job integrity government enjoy water level so

If i get this job i will be greatful and i hope i shall do best

Government provides many facilities to the public to be safe and sound, we are being indians should have responsible for our mother India.. Doing our duties.

excellent

excellent working conditions in Government of India. its both servings the nation as well as earning be livelihood for self and dependents. One should go for a government job as it gives a secured future, fame in the society.

Pros

nothing specific

Cons

nothing specific.

R &D, production

Overall it was a very challenging job, high risk, with all ensured safety precautionary measures. To be at par with our studies and understanding of the job involved and related job. To maintain the confidentiality of the job and not let out the sectrets.

Nice

Nicr experience in life .Govt jib is more important than private. Life security is better than private.So govt. Jobs is better.So w have better experience

Through sincere and Responsible work

Indian Railway is a greatorganization . Is the richest, Oldest and 2nd largest organization in the country. Railway reflect a good gesture of professionalismto the public.

I am happy to work in Hyderabad

My professional and communication skills will helpful to your organization and make you helpful..I prefer to work near and happy to work if I preferred.

Good

Dental department in medical college needto be more organised as opd ishuge but wrking conditions are very compromising.I tried my best to deliver my best inoptimal conditions i do extractions,rct, apicoectomy..with full support of my senior and attendants.

Excellent job

Government of India is the most responsible and dedicated government in the world. The way it resolving internal and external affairs is commendable.

Good lesson and Experience

Confidentiality maintaining, Time Punctuality, Contacts developing, Managing Skills, Staff management, Cash flow reporting and maintaining daily, Personal information maintaining.

Bio Medical Health care

Good work culture efficiency improves and more accountable more services and patient eccentric approach. Lot of equipment management programs innovations and support services

Able to handle mam power managemwnt.

Experinced to handle and deployed manpower man management to raise a new troops for the orgnisation at various places for smooth functioning of the department.

Working here is blessed but unfortunately I can't continue

I totally worked for more then 11 years in govt of India. It's great and pride to work here my work experience is good and I can handle any team and I have the capability to cover the task with my team and I will lead my team with good energy what company needs and I will finish the task before the time that's my ability of work..

Leadership, learning and development and research -a fun filled but challenging job.

During 37 years of service as mid level / senior executive and trainer in training institute on deputation got enormous opportunity to learn and develop somuch so that after retirement on superannuation in 2006, for the last 13 years have been involved in the system as expert consultant with full jeal and enthusiasm. Stint of two years in Department of Administrative Reforms is one part of my service of 37 years.

Pros

Housing healthcare education

Cons

little breaks

Depends on where the matters are placed So much learned. So much more to learn and earn. Well managed. Good work culture. Good experiences with colleagues and seniors. I enjoy my work in all ways.

Pros

There are no free lunches

Cons

Flexible working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Government of India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Government of India with