Government of India logo
Government of India

Government of India Culture reviews

Clear

My work made me a seasoned Banker.Customer satisfaction was an enjoyable part of my job.

Typical day at work was giving banking services to the customers,I learnt banking in depth knowledge,Management was considerate and inspiring,Acute competition prevailed at workplace,Recovery of loan instalments was hardest part of my job,Customer satisfaction was enjoyable part of my job.

Pros

No free lunches

Accomplished and Contented

Awesome working environment with superlative challenges...focused team development and deeply contented contribution to society ,flora and fauna......

Excellent working experience

It was an excellent experience working at different posts in different fields / departments and getting good feedback of rural and urban population of Uttar Pradesh.It added lots and lots of ground level experience.

Pros

Government policies give a wide exposure to our knowledge

Cons

Certain local level politics try to put pressure

Bio Medical Health care

Good work culture efficiency improves and more accountable more services and patient eccentric approach. Lot of equipment management programs innovations and support services

Depends on where the matters are placed So much learned. So much more to learn and earn. Well managed. Good work culture. Good experiences with colleagues and seniors. I enjoy my work in all ways.

Pros

There are no free lunches

Cons

Flexible working hours

Good opportunities to serve the people ....provided you don't look what others are doing!

There are never bad workers....there are bad managers only! The top management has not come out the habit of being called the Mai-Baap and Bada Sahib cultures....IAS, IPS still feel that they are to rule and not to serve and not accouunatable to any one except a still bigger fool called .....HOD ( Headless (person) of the Department!

A dream place to work

An Excellent place to work. I was in Defense R&D Organization of Govt. of India. If one can handle office politics - this is the best place to work. I left the place because of a big mistake which I repent for.

Pros

Free lunch, Snacks. Free Health care. Free Family care. Free Children education

Cons

Office politics

My Expirience

It wa Good To Be Working In This Job Timings are Good and The work Was To Face Consumers and Sovle Their Problems and The Management Was Good Work Place Have Telugu Culture Hardest Prt Of The Job Is To manage monthly Stock Details The Most Enjoyed Prt Of The Job Is Freedom Of Your Job.

Pros

Yearly One Time bonous

Cons

Some times Have Work On Holidays

Andhra Pradesh

My job is my enjoyable work Time is precious I can sarive in any culture I'm very much interested in this job I'm a sprotive person Motivational Preson

Pros

Free lunch, transportation

Cons

3 year's

Working in previous organisation was extreme good experience.

Working in a setup like govt. Of India and having all India transfer liability was a good experience. Knowing India in its totality, it's vibrant culture, cast and religion was a good experience in itself.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Government of India?

Looks very apt and helpful

Its helpful tool to advertise about the individual to the organizations that are interested in hiring the right personnel for the right job. Results are yet to be seen though.

Pros

Encouraging

Cons

Nothing much

The day I start my job I found it is proud to work for government of india job, overall experience is quite satisfied & working culture at my office is also considerable.

Pros

Opportunities, work hours

Cons

Maybe

Biswanath

Teaching Culture social justice and respecting cultures, this is a good visual reference to open the conversation about the more and less visible aspects of culture

Pros

Permanent

Cons

Normal hour

government job

i have work daily but not stress i have learned only railway jobs but not intrasted for management i have work to good palce and good culture yaaa tha hardest part of tha job was railway job most enjoyable part of tha jon only one railway job

Pros

free lunches

Cons

normal hours

Excellent working atmosphere

Excellent work culture and pro employee management.Payment is good . Infrastructure needs improvement for furtherance of research work. I was able to acquire sufficient knowledge in the research work and I am confident in handling research projects individually Working hours of 8 hours per day was enjoyable and productive Colleagues are excellent and cooperative

good job

hi, typical is when i have not felling well. positive thoughts we have manage task with leadership quality good and discipline negative thoughts achieving new task

Government Job

There is no incentive for best work. Government work system make lazy. No extra income for extra work or job. No Skill development. No professional and corporate culture.

there is no substitute to hard work, sincerity

For achieving goals, team work, advance planning and following Govt rules regulations is very important. It is very important to know the art of motivating subordinates.

Pros

free medical treatment

If anything comes which is new then I will come forward and try to learn.

Always maintained good interaction with the organisation wherever I worked and what ever task I had been assigned to. Always comfortable to do office related works....and typing works....hardest part of the job will be the job of sitting idle...without work some times during working days.....give equal importance to family and work.....after work would like to enjoy family life too to the fullest extent....will prove to be the best if given an opportunity.... Regards

Pros

free time puzzles

Cons

good working culture

Knowledge enhancement

It was a great research and field work experience. I got a chance to work at grass roots level. Good work culture. All in all it was a good learning experience.

Driver

Thanks for Everything, I got in this company. Owner was very good and supportive. Great helping in nature and everything. I enjoyed working here. Thanks again!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Government of India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Government of India with