Government of India logo
Government of India

Government of India Management reviews

Clear

My work made me a seasoned Banker.Customer satisfaction was an enjoyable part of my job.

Typical day at work was giving banking services to the customers,I learnt banking in depth knowledge,Management was considerate and inspiring,Acute competition prevailed at workplace,Recovery of loan instalments was hardest part of my job,Customer satisfaction was enjoyable part of my job.

Pros

No free lunches

Workplace and new skills

Working environment excellent when working with very senior Officials or Chairman or Advisor to the Government. One learns new skills and office management.

Pros

Healthy work ethos

Cons

Nil

Good lesson and Experience

Confidentiality maintaining, Time Punctuality, Contacts developing, Managing Skills, Staff management, Cash flow reporting and maintaining daily, Personal information maintaining.

Bio Medical Health care

Good work culture efficiency improves and more accountable more services and patient eccentric approach. Lot of equipment management programs innovations and support services

Able to handle mam power managemwnt.

Experinced to handle and deployed manpower man management to raise a new troops for the orgnisation at various places for smooth functioning of the department.

Leadership, learning and development and research -a fun filled but challenging job.

During 37 years of service as mid level / senior executive and trainer in training institute on deputation got enormous opportunity to learn and develop somuch so that after retirement on superannuation in 2006, for the last 13 years have been involved in the system as expert consultant with full jeal and enthusiasm. Stint of two years in Department of Administrative Reforms is one part of my service of 37 years.

Pros

Housing healthcare education

Cons

little breaks

Honesty is the best policy u should do your best for the who u emloyed

Work is worship, you should not run for money if u hard work the money run for u,. Never be greedy because u know about u well when u born and what u earn

Good opportunities to serve the people ....provided you don't look what others are doing!

There are never bad workers....there are bad managers only! The top management has not come out the habit of being called the Mai-Baap and Bada Sahib cultures....IAS, IPS still feel that they are to rule and not to serve and not accouunatable to any one except a still bigger fool called .....HOD ( Headless (person) of the Department!

Excellent

As a electrical engineer Working as technician under govt of India is life changing experience. Provided facilities , Management is superior & excellent communication.

productive experiences

overall a good remember able experience of life. organisation of first international tournament in 1992, a typical day. learned practical intricacies of organisation. management was very helpful. work place environment was conducive. budgeting & planning part of the job. working on projects& initiation of new projects was enjoyable as it drives towards new achievements.

Pros

free lunches, refreshments, transport, house rent, travel reimbursements, etc.

Cons

short breaks, paid holidays, etc

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Government of India?

My Expirience

It wa Good To Be Working In This Job Timings are Good and The work Was To Face Consumers and Sovle Their Problems and The Management Was Good Work Place Have Telugu Culture Hardest Prt Of The Job Is To manage monthly Stock Details The Most Enjoyed Prt Of The Job Is Freedom Of Your Job.

Pros

Yearly One Time bonous

Cons

Some times Have Work On Holidays

Good salary,should be number one company,good management ,promotions,no huge works,company should be provided jobs for majority students...not by seeing caste

Pros

Tours

Good learning experience.

Was a good place to work with good management. Good opportunity to learn new technologies with proper guidance. Interaction with customers and end users throughout my stint there.

government job

i have work daily but not stress i have learned only railway jobs but not intrasted for management i have work to good palce and good culture yaaa tha hardest part of tha job was railway job most enjoyable part of tha jon only one railway job

Pros

free lunches

Cons

normal hours

Excellent working atmosphere

Excellent work culture and pro employee management.Payment is good . Infrastructure needs improvement for furtherance of research work. I was able to acquire sufficient knowledge in the research work and I am confident in handling research projects individually Working hours of 8 hours per day was enjoyable and productive Colleagues are excellent and cooperative

Best work place

I have a best government job . And best job time . I give a my best parfamous. Best salary job n best management jobs. Good security always sefty . Government job is best job in this time.

Good

Cons

8hours

Good experience

Advance management. Short out the problems in good manner. Follow up the Rules & Regulations. Train the subordinates. Time my getting the funds from govt.

Pros

Not expected

Cons

10 and above hours

Organisational strength and reputed credentials

Gives you confidence and privilege to function without fear or favour in national interest with integrity and compassion. Stability of job and decent remuneration . Perks and privileges more than enough to compensate for comparative cost to company costs as in MNCs.

Pros

Growth with security

Cons

Frequent transfers and opaque appraisals

Govt of India, Ministry of Defence

Working for Govt of India is an excellent experience and a chance to serve the nation for its best future. Especially if it is in the Great Army, it would be a double bonanza. Around the world, only in India, we will get different type of climates, geography and culture like Desert, Glaciers, Dangerous Hils & forests etc. Its having a good management of its organization.

Peacefull and work to self satisfaction

We Can serve the common man if we wish. Can get lot time for the self improvement and for family. Can teach man management and resource management

Pros

peaceful and with lot of time

Cons

less Career opportunities

good experience

Opportunity to understand working culture of govt offices.How employee co-operate with each other and deal with public.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Government of India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Government of India with