Government of India logo
Government of India

Government of India Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Able to handle mam power managemwnt.

Experinced to handle and deployed manpower man management to raise a new troops for the orgnisation at various places for smooth functioning of the department.

It is a mixture of all types of experiences very good, good, not good etc.

I should say it is a life long experience to work in Central government in India in multiple Ministries / Departments with different organisational goals, aims and objectives. It trains one to work in multiple fields with diverse groups of people in different domains like accounts, administration, housekeeping, citizenship, security issues, non-governmental organisations, women and child development, films and censorship, Government owned companies and their functions, media and publicity etc. It is a rare opportunity and at times I miss it. It is a great learning experience from situations, work atmosphere and people around you.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Less salary, delayed promotional scope.

Depends on where the matters are placed So much learned. So much more to learn and earn. Well managed. Good work culture. Good experiences with colleagues and seniors. I enjoy my work in all ways.

Pros

There are no free lunches

Cons

Flexible working hours

productive experiences

overall a good remember able experience of life. organisation of first international tournament in 1992, a typical day. learned practical intricacies of organisation. management was very helpful. work place environment was conducive. budgeting & planning part of the job. working on projects& initiation of new projects was enjoyable as it drives towards new achievements.

Pros

free lunches, refreshments, transport, house rent, travel reimbursements, etc.

Cons

short breaks, paid holidays, etc

To improve men to men working relationship standards

To ensure ideal attendance, friendly behaviour amongst employees, better working relationship. To adopt prompt decision making. Consider problem & quick solution.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Overtime on the weekend

A dream place to work

An Excellent place to work. I was in Defense R&D Organization of Govt. of India. If one can handle office politics - this is the best place to work. I left the place because of a big mistake which I repent for.

Pros

Free lunch, Snacks. Free Health care. Free Family care. Free Children education

Cons

Office politics

Very hard work Place

I am interested to do technical work related to repair and maintenance of electronics equipments. This company has provided me the exposure to technical work and maintenance of electronics equipments

Pros

Job security and excellent salary package

Cons

No schedule of duty hours.

Good Training

Its a Great Experience. Regular Incentives, Work benefits. Lot of Fun and oppurtunity eo mett lots of new people. Regular Meetings and Auditing. Low Work Pressure.

Pros

4 Hours Work Per day

Cons

Frequent Visits by Higher Officials

The work environment is formal yet provides great opportunities

The jobs provide a perfect environment to create a meaningful difference . The jobs provide a number of opportunities for advancement in the defined time frame.

Pros

Advancement in the defined time frame

Cons

Compensation package is average.

Andhra Pradesh

My job is my enjoyable work Time is precious I can sarive in any culture I'm very much interested in this job I'm a sprotive person Motivational Preson

Pros

Free lunch, transportation

Cons

3 year's

Productive and aspiring and growth giving and challenging

Due to lack of staff each and every duty is done by the one persona without appreciation. Sunday and Saturday they call you for extra work and and it’s very stressful.

Pros

Free lunch.

Cons

Short break and health care.

Good salary,should be number one company,good management ,promotions,no huge works,company should be provided jobs for majority students...not by seeing caste

Pros

Tours

Cons

I can do my job carefully and i will give my 100percent to my work and I Will keep the company and myself at the high level.So please give me chance to work.

Pros

Lunch free

Cons

8hrs

dedicated and work

I am bsc comp. sceince freshers2017.Give me argent job.skills are dedicated and hard working on computer.the most enjoyable job.I learned any subject .

Pros

free

Cons

short or long hours

responsibilities and authentication

1. Assistant Director managing over 30 staff. 2. Learnt to work under pressure 3. Ensure that work entrusted to staff be completed within the set time frame. 4.Enjoyable and satisfactory. 5.Achievements.

Pros

timely salary

Cons

promotions delay

CRPF my department is dealing with internal security to India .

Good department, good salary,all facilities including accommodation,school etc . Only frequent transfer every 3-4 year will upset some staff.Few people likes transfer for the financial benefits.

Pros

Job security.

Cons

Transfer every 3-4 years

Yes I have intrested douing online job from home becouse I wont to make my free time productive so tht I cane earn some extra money and make use of my free time

government job

i have work daily but not stress i have learned only railway jobs but not intrasted for management i have work to good palce and good culture yaaa tha hardest part of tha job was railway job most enjoyable part of tha jon only one railway job

Pros

free lunches

Cons

normal hours

Care and fun work place

Easy job and sender also fun heard work also Friends employee Good people Good souranding Good place Comparable job placement Free mind Good service Good delay Festival day leave Well seals

Pros

Free lunched

Cons

Have age

productive

This is good oppurtunity the persons who didn't about government jobs. this is very use ful to me &all the others.by this jobs the time will be consumed

Pros

free lunches

Best work place

I have a best government job . And best job time . I give a my best parfamous. Best salary job n best management jobs. Good security always sefty . Government job is best job in this time.

Good

Cons

8hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Government of India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Government of India with