Government of India logo

Government of India Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Accomplished and Contented

Awesome working environment with superlative challenges...focused team development and deeply contented contribution to society ,flora and fauna......

Nice

Nicr experience in life .Govt jib is more important than private. Life security is better than private.So govt. Jobs is better.So w have better experience

I am happy to work in Hyderabad

My professional and communication skills will helpful to your organization and make you helpful..I prefer to work near and happy to work if I preferred.

Work from home

Any job should have the interest doing the work when interest is there impossible work also can make the possible and working people should have patient and good communication skill

Experience was good i look farward

I can do more in this field i have job experince of 20 years ..i need to change my job beacuse it can be beter for my teaching talent as well as for my social life

Pros

No need

Cons

No issue

Electrical Engineer

With a balanced work life, the job is comfortable, with medium amount of pace and stress. You get to meet a lot of influential people depending on the location you are serving. You build really good connections and relationships. However, you don't get to stay at a place for long, and growth is slow, both financially and career wise.

Pros

Balanced life, less stress

Cons

Slow growth

To improve men to men working relationship standards

To ensure ideal attendance, friendly behaviour amongst employees, better working relationship. To adopt prompt decision making. Consider problem & quick solution.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Overtime on the weekend

Productive and result oriented

Highly productive , service oriented. The company has shown steady growth over the years. It has provided employment to varied nationalities. Stability in providing financial and non financial perks to employees.

Pros

Numerous perks

Cons

The work environment is formal yet provides great opportunities

The jobs provide a perfect environment to create a meaningful difference . The jobs provide a number of opportunities for advancement in the defined time frame.

Pros

Advancement in the defined time frame

Cons

Compensation package is average.

Good salary,should be number one company,good management ,promotions,no huge works,company should be provided jobs for majority students...not by seeing caste

Pros

Tours

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Government of India?

I can do my job carefully and i will give my 100percent to my work and I Will keep the company and myself at the high level.So please give me chance to work.

Pros

Lunch free

Cons

8hrs

This is the first time so really dont have much experience about this Company.

Though I am a first time visitor to this Company hence, really do not have much experience about the working nature of the Company. However, on a overall appearance and review of other visitors, it seems the Company has good rapport.

dedicated and work

I am bsc comp. sceince freshers2017.Give me argent job.skills are dedicated and hard working on computer.the most enjoyable job.I learned any subject .

Pros

free

Cons

short or long hours

Production

I learnt here many more about industry and plant side, effect of temperature, radiation etc.workplace is very attractive.the round o clock duty performed by individuals.the environment of area is very easy.

The day I start my job I found it is proud to work for government of india job, overall experience is quite satisfied & working culture at my office is also considerable.

Pros

Opportunities, work hours

Cons

Maybe

Biswanath

Teaching Culture social justice and respecting cultures, this is a good visual reference to open the conversation about the more and less visible aspects of culture

Pros

Permanent

Cons

Normal hour

Lifestyle and living

I want a peaceful life in this beautiful world... With a good job I don't care how much u Gona offer . Just. Tryup to place me among good people so that I can also learn something in my life

Pros

For families

Cons

Lifestyle

excellent opportunity to aquire leadership qualities

An organization with specific motto, with strict adherence to hierarchy. However, with a welcoming suggestions from all subordinates. Security, pride, patriotism are inherent.

Pros

well secured job

Cons

frequent transfers

I want good environment

I will make sure that this job give me good benefits in future. I will make sure that this job give me best opportunities in my good future. I will great full thanks to you that you provide me job

An Excellent and privileged appointment

An Excellent Organisation that provides unparalleled career opportunity to serve the Nation. Helps you build your personality character and nature.Have been proud to be part of the organisation for all these years.

Pros

Stability

Cons

Stagnation

productivity and workspace

I am ready for all the jobs.I am hardworking for all the work.I manage all situation within small period of time.i respect my employees and work members.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Government of India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Government of India with