Grant Thornton
View all Grant Thornton reviews

Grant Thornton

Grant Thornton Employee Review

Very good Work culture

They have amazing work culture and supportive management. You will get to learn new technologies and they give platform to implement your knowledge. Good hike and benefits.

Same roleSame location

Productive workplace

I wouldn't say it as a review! I would address it as my close contact and a life of 365 days plus and ongoing!!!It's definitely one among the best firms where you could start your career. It's an arena, where you could find Work balance and Life balance if you are on the right track! You just have be positive minded and be smiling truly! It's the best boost and energy you can get! There's some politics play everywhere, that's what we hear! In my case, I haven't encountered any such thing yet. I am glad and thankful to the amazing co-trainees and seniors and everyone, I would say they are friends rather than colleagues!But in the end, all it matters is the manager you work with anywhere, be it GT or any firm! Try to address positively always, you will see flying colours!
Same roleSame location

Its a great company to work in if paid appropriately

The only concern is pay l. There can be times when a 3rd year associate is being paid less than even a first year associate, which seems unfair when it comes to pay.
Same location

Good place for starting career

I worked in the internal audit. It was a good learning experience with different clients from different entities covering different kinds of engagements.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grant Thornton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Grant Thornton with