Gravita India Ltd

Gravita India Ltd Employee Reviews

India22 reviews

Good company to work

Can do Job ,depend on your caliber and tuNing with Managment people. All depend on your Luck , responsibility and big support on your side of management in this company.

I don't think the HR team in the plant is worth HR.

Management lacks clarity of thought. Sick culture, absolutely not at all Employee centric. Would not suggest anyone to join here as they ruin careers.I don't think the HR team in the plant is worth HR.Even he does not have the civilization to speak.

Gravita India Ltd insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Supportive environment

Productive and Fun workplace

Great learning experience, I found a new identity with work at Gravita India Limited . its a purely professional company, and want to 100% effort and efficiency from their employee and its fulfill by support from top management. every employee knows that their management team is behind of them and display the success path on each and every occasion.

Zero culture organisation

Management lacks clarity of thoughts. Sick culture, absolutely not at all Employee centric. Would not suggest anyone to join here as they ruin careers.

Join the grevita

I am agry and so good and the grevita India limited Me asi company se bhot good Manta hu jo life me bhi age bdne ka Mika deti ho. Asi company bhi trrki Karti h jo Apne amploy ke sath thokha nhi Karti.

Very helping colleagues

The Company is really good to work for. I learnt alot from my time there. Everyone is forthcoming and very helping. A great company to build one's future.

Well organised and productive work.

Gravita India LTD Jaipur is one of the most innovative workforce that the organised implements. The workforce and the environment was beyond expectations and competency’s. It helped me to grow better and experience better

Pathatic company

No employee freedom They can kick out any time.. No social life. Too much politics in management team. Its Lala base company. Management is trying to improve but they dont want to change themselves. Dont play with people career..

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Too much work

Friendly Environment with productive results

Working in Gravita was awesome. I had never worked before in any IT Company with such cool environment as there was in Gravita. My first positive feedback for Gravita is about its cleanliness, and then several workshops or training held for the existing employees so as to keep them update instead of regular elimination and recruits. Even if there is low productivity (which was rare actually),instead of making blames and immediate firing, there was meeting held to check for the weak point and hence to recover it either with new technique or increasing efforts within the same work time. Hence recruitments were made only when there was actual need or any idea for new deptt,work area, projects etc. only after making a proper business plan with future scopes. Although we used to enjoy a lot and celebrated each and every occassions, still the productivity of the day was not at all hampered and the credit goes to proper management team. And this is how productivity kept on increasing.

Pros

Hygenic meals which were free. Regular trainings on new techologies on employee's demand.

Cons

Strict with entry time.

Punch line...Work with pleasure

A growing group with Overseas footprints, have lot of expansion plans.Will be one of top lead producers in India by 2023. Hardworking,honesty is respected here.transparent and employee friendly policies

Pros

Take cares of employees needs very seriously.

This is a Listed Company on BSE and NSE, having a good Management and employee, this Company is sign of systematic work and employee satisfaction as well.

Work with pleasure is the punch line of group

The company has well defined vision and roles for everyone,is growing at fast pace,gives recognisation,transparent .Stress is laid on grooming an individual through yearly training calenders and continuously performing employees are not only aprreciated publicly at company's gathering like foundation day or whatsapp group but through various club .

Pros

bank on individual strengths, and adopt purposeful training for each and every employee to groom as per job requirements

Cons

Wish to leave because of growth and needs more responsibility and better designation

Provides opportunities & Work Culture is amazing

Gravita has been a driving stone, constantly challenging me to improve myself and work towards expectations of my team.It's working culture is the best and one can work as owner if wishes to join.

Nice experience

Learned a lot of things in HR department.it was a good experience to be a part of that organization. Key skills which i have learned is recrutiment and selection.

production and fun workplace

it's a good company which we have in rajasthan I like their work . they will take a meeting on every month their the review the person and his behaviour

Pros

free lunch

Review - Gravita India Limited

You have a job of 8 hours at office some times visited factory upon some quality issue. I have learned about the import procedure, negotiation, supply chain management, quality assurance. All colleagues are familiar. Due to expansion of company job is become overburden there.

Eco-Friendly Workspace

Gravita India Limited has given me the platform to showcase my talent in the right way and it has provided me all the benefits against all my work. I would take the opportunity to rate Gravita India Limited as one of the best Lead Recyclers in India and Outside as well. Gravita provides all the benefits which are essential for Staff's betterment. I would give 4.5 stars out of five to Gravita India Limited

very friendally work environment

Very good company for learners and beginners, If any one want to become all rounder in every field then should join this company.

Pros

subsidies lunch, mediclaim, accidental policy

it is nice workplace

i learned many things management is good , co workers are good

productive and done our projects which is assign to me

i am learned here many things like punctualty, decision making, hard working, our management is goods, and I am working on our plant. here our co-worker is honesty and hardworker, my hardest part of new job learning,

Fun Working Place with great Overseas oppurtunities

- Flexible Working Environment - Handled 27 Projects at Overseas market - Strong Management with cooperative approach - Healthy work place with all suitable facilities - Passion of dealing Overseas clients for establishing Lead Battery Recycling Turnkey projects

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gravita India Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Gravita India Ltd Reviews by Location