Great Media Technologies

Great Media Technologies Employee Reviews

I was happy working at Great Media Technology as I could maintain the work life balance.The company was supportive to employee. The work culture was very good and supportive.
There's really nothing much to talk about. My experience in the company is not worth mentioning. The only good thing that I can say about the company is. One can literally cook food when hungry.
It''s more than 10 years for me in this organization but feels like a year. Time passed so fast as I never felt anything negative with this company. 1) The management is very understanding and give value too the employees. 2) Salary is on time, I can give 100% assurance. 3) Not only the employees, the management gives value to the employee's family too. 4) No issue with the leave policy too, very flexible. 5) The infrastructure and facilities the provide inside the company is better than any other companies in Kolkata. 6) The management gives priorities to the work-life balance. 7) Always motivates the employees at their difficult situation.
I am working at Great Media Technologies (Grmtech) for the last 15 years now. It has been a good career growth and satisfying experience so far. Ongoing learning opportunities, work environment, friendly people and person to person interaction are a few good benefits. CEO is a great innovator, middle management is good and co-workers are friendly. They are always eager to get things done. Salary always comes on time. Great work and life balance, with medical cost reimbursement, annual bonus during Durga Puja, leave carry forward, maternity and paternity leave etc.
Pros
Amazing work culture, awesome management, best infrastructure, career growth
Cons
None right now. Even if there is any problem, the management tries to fix it as soon as possible.
Great Media Technologies is a good place to start for freshers in Kolkata. I have been working here for the last 8 years, and it has been an incredible experience. It has become almost my second home. Colleagues are wonderful and the management is quite supporting. I learned A-Z about content writing from here. I hardly knew anything about content development or keyword optimization when I joined Grmtech. But I learnt different aspects of content writing from here. The job satisfaction is immense. You can learn new things everyday.
Pros
Flexible working hours, cab facility, no dress code, medical benefits, yearly bonus, Pf, gratuity, Esi
Cons
no smartphones, mainly in house projects
I have been working at GMT full-time (More than 5 years). Great Media Technologies offers some of the best employee perks, opportunities fåor career growth, work that positively impacts the human race and innovative culture. ... GMT wants to make its employees' lives easier, and it's constantly searching for ways to improve the health, well-being and morale of its.
Pros
Light, spacious building, canteen on site, great career progression, good emphasis on personal goal setting, friendly teams, sense of purpose. Company values and mission are at the heart of all they do.
Cons
I have had no problems with my employer
I got good pay and good learning from my job as php developer in great media technologies pvt ltd. CEO is good and very knowledgeable latest software and languages learnt.
Pros
medical and leave encashment
Cons
too much work
all in all a good company, I had fun working here..Tiiming is perect, place is perfect, Salary is also good & Management is also good, only thing is that Night shift and political influence..
route-en management and updates from my team members. cordial relationships must follow rules timely decisions taken
Pros
free lunch
Cons
unlimited work
Great Media Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a very good company to work with. The organization provides great learning and development platform which help individuals to excel in their respective fields. The work environment is great and enjoyable.
tight rules but friendly and encouraging work culture. lots of scope for rnd and experimenting while working.
Pros
indoor games
Cons
slow increments
It was Nice working in the company for one year, but have to move ahead looking for more opportunity.
Pros
leave encashment