Grey Matters logo
Grey Matters

Grey Matters Employee Reviews

Productive and learning also very much encouraging

I have my best time in this one year. Our supervisor always push us and encourage us to do work hard. I learned a lot at my work like, professionalism and how to deal with queries.

Pros

Free rea and coffee

Cons

10 hours long

The worst organization

Grey Matters is the worst organization I have ever seen.. the worst culture, terms and conditions. Over burdened staff especially branch coordinators. They do not issue experience letter to staff. If issue then with worst remarks. Do not concerned about their staff membe. Fire staff as per their need.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, do not give experience letter, if give then with worst remarks

So nice was the ambience to work there.

It was totally favourable conditions for me to work there.Even they provide proper material for the students.All things were always so nicely placed that, one can easily find anything so smoothly.Overall, it was an amazing work experience there for me.

Excellent experience and polished communication, interpersonal and technical skills

With the help of my strong management skills, a company gave opportunity as a team leader to direct a group of members who were work there. Because of leadership qualities, employers did work without any mistake.

Pros

Environment, culture, satisfied salary, less work load, easily handling situations, understandable employers etc....

Cons

Only timing

Productive and good workplace

i have many good days spend here because i love to work here with other employees and students. Also, a good environment was provided to me and others .

Good

A very great time and memorable memory,the time was learning and amazing. The staff is very cooperative and helpful with everyone. Every task is beneficial for the student benefit that is performed in the centre

Gud experience which bright my future

By doing job in this institute which is very reputed give me huge opportunities further to work anywhere else. This was my first experience in IELTS teacher that I taught by this institute

Overall experience was so good as I enjoy everything

I should say.... Doing job there was good experience and fun, plus, learnt a lot of things that i never even thought. Everybody was cooperative and best part was interaction with people.

secure and very healthy atmosphere

secure healthy n fruitful atmosphere, one can built up a confidence while working with such a company,people are cooperative and helpful one could enhance their communication skills while working here

Amazing to work there

Having a great experience there and i have learn alot of things. Worked in fast pace environment. I did multitasking also which increase my capability to work different task at one time.

Worst experience

The worst place to work at with unhealthy environment. The staff including mangement is not at all supporting. They are just money minded people and will not do anything for their employess.

Good enviournment

Cooperative staff Good enviournment Understanding cordinator Before job training Cleaniness Polite area manager Great interior Great creativity work

Good place

Everything experienced busy days with a lot of stress and a lot of customers to attend overall it was a good place for a great experience from the very first day from my interview till my last day.

nothing

it was overall a balanced experience . workplace culture was disappointed hardest part of job to manage material because it was too old easiest and enjoyable part of the job nothing everytime pressurised salary is not according to hard work and timings partiality and discrimination between employees

nice work environment and friendly staff

it was nice experience there ..system of teaching was pretty good also the number of students in each class is less so this enables teachers to give individual attention

environment

the environment in grey matters was awesome moreover my boss and my colleagues were also very friendly however after doing all the we were feeling tired but my organisation give us opportunity to funny with colleagues and students.

A great adventurous experience to explore the world in a different way

it was so great that i worked over there for months. i interacted with various personalities and broad my skill set as well.i loved my job which leads me to a balanced life.

Pros

no mobile phones were allowed

Cons

cant read a newspaper in free time.

nice working environment.

i really had a great time in Grey Matters.The staff was very co operative and working environment was so awesome as i made lots of friends there.Teaching techniques are very good there.

Properly managed and assisting staff

Great institute for studying. Helps students to learn various skills about reading , writing and listening. I myself was a student there and then became a trainer to serve the institute in a better way.

Pros

Everyday is a day to learn something new

Cons

Number of rooms are less for increasing number of students.

Money Minded Company

Company management never think for his employee. It only works on money management. They even play with the future of students who enrolled in their institutes for the purpose of studying abroad. They do a lot of meaning less paper work formalities from their employee. An employee's job is not secure in GM. Every branch of GM fights with each other to earn meager rewards from MD. They never ever give experience letter to his employee.

Pros

Business minded

Cons

Long hours, deduct minutes, no leaves

Moderate

Fee structure is really high as compared to Salaries given to employees. Hectic Schedule Not a good criteria of appointing teachers in such a business where providing education to students should be important. A lot of teachers do not even know about IELTS and have never taken such an exam.

Cons

Wastage of money and time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grey Matters. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Grey Matters with