GROWEL SOFTECH

Working at GROWEL SOFTECH: Latest GROWEL SOFTECH Reviews

India8 reviews

Its very good place where i learnt and grow my skill.

Its very good place and good environment for working.Each and every can learn and work here. we contribute the experience to grow and buildup. Working with team is very good experience and motivated it.

Worst company to work with, never reply to your email nor working with them is always drags you down

Everything seems slow, working, gettings results, email reply all.They take ages to reply to your email and they have to improve on their communication skills

Pros

Non

Awesome Experience

It is a great work experience here, Management staff take care of their employees very well, you will be rewarded if you work hard. timely incentives and salary is plus point here.

Pros

Timely incentives and salary

Cons

strict timings

Best place for beginner

I have joined Growel Softech last year and i think this is the best decision of my life, after joining i have learned so many new things here which i haven't learned in my last company. And for career growth this company is best for anybody.

Pros

Career growth

Cons

Growel Softech is well organised company with good management staff which gives employees benefits, good salary and they try to maintain work-life balance too. good place to learn new things.

Pros

great environment

Global Application Service Manager

very interesting role to provide global support to the client, this required extensive connect with team members spread across the globe. the responsibility included to create war rooms so to bring in resources and help resolve top priority incidents and mitigate the issue and ensure the client business is not affected. the only drawback was to be online for 14-16 hours.

Great Environment, A lot to learn.. It is very good for new learner...Cooperative team members

A lot to learn.. It is very good for new learner...Cooperative team members.. Very new and latest requirement to work in growel... ..... Great support from managers,agency mangers and team leaders

Pros

It was good experience

co worker

Thank you for the opportunity for professional,Technical knowledge and personal Development that you have provided me during this period. appreciate the support provided me during my tenure with the company.i would like to thanks to all my seniors and colleagues for supporting me, I Hope that we will continue our relationship and meet again in the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GROWEL SOFTECH. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GROWEL SOFTECH with