GROWEL SOFTECH

GROWEL SOFTECH Employee Reviews

Its very good place and good environment for working.Each and every can learn and work here. we contribute the experience to grow and buildup. Working with team is very good experience and motivated it.
It is a great work experience here, Management staff take care of their employees very well, you will be rewarded if you work hard. timely incentives and salary is plus point here.
Pros
Timely incentives and salary
Cons
strict timings
I have joined Growel Softech last year and i think this is the best decision of my life, after joining i have learned so many new things here which i haven't learned in my last company. And for career growth this company is best for anybody.
Pros
Career growth
Cons
Growel Softech is well organised company with good management staff which gives employees benefits, good salary and they try to maintain work-life balance too. good place to learn new things.
Pros
great environment
Cons
very interesting role to provide global support to the client, this required extensive connect with team members spread across the globe. the responsibility included to create war rooms so to bring in resources and help resolve top priority incidents and mitigate the issue and ensure the client business is not affected. the only drawback was to be online for 14-16 hours.
A lot to learn.. It is very good for new learner...Cooperative team members.. Very new and latest requirement to work in growel... ..... Great support from managers,agency mangers and team leaders
Pros
It was good experience
Thank you for the opportunity for professional,Technical knowledge and personal Development that you have provided me during this period. appreciate the support provided me during my tenure with the company.i would like to thanks to all my seniors and colleagues for supporting me, I Hope that we will continue our relationship and meet again in the future.
  1. Employee Reviews