GSFC

GSFC Employee Reviews

Gsfc

Working culture is excellent as well as college also very helpful. I worked in GSFC for one month as trainee they supported and acknowledge with technology and logic behind process.

Good company Internship successful to worked in field visit & retail sales and depot to company GSFC AGROTECH complete day 15 day . Large company in India

This was my training.

I've learn so many tings.I love this job.I stared learning things from here.I had so much good experience from here.I rate this job 10 out of 10.This was good job.

Very knowledge improvement company

A typical day of work, I learned my field jobs, Very good management, Most enjoyable this job And learning and improve my knowledge, I have very good experience this company I'm lucky .

Pros

Poor lunch rupees

Nice and calm

Full time job, i learned a lot about cooking, how to manage time. Your patience, and to be responsible, and the management is good to us crew employe, and my co workmates have their different attitude but we also communicate and the most is we understand each other. Were barkada. The hardest part is in production, prepare what is needed and also in times of celebration or holidays like christmas, very pressure. But the very fun experience is when we all gatherd to chill, go out of town. Having adventures.

Pros

Meryenda time

Cons

Open to close

Excellent trouble shooting skills

Managed technical projects Took a Microsoft Windows Server 2008 class Passed Exam 70-646 Windows Server 2008 Admin Certified and passed three tests in Encryption E-mails Remote Access and Remote access administration Obtained top secret security clearance

Pros

superb customer service skills

Cons

dark offices without any windows/ no lunches

Productive & work fun Fertilizer & Chemical Industry.

Productive & work fun Fertilizer & Chemical Industry.Good working atmosphere with co-worker and Manager.To work in the all section of Stores management for a very long time on different position is very enjoyable in integrated management.

Pros

Subsidy lunch, Free Medical facility, Leave travel concession facility.

Good Workplace

learned procurement and management, Experience developed for organising events, manpower management employee friendly

Pros

employee friendly

Complete work life balance. And giving good salary with another benifits.

Pros

Much more

Cons

No long hour

My Exp in GSFC

I like to worked in GSFC as learn lots of things in GSFC, as new field Instrumentation, Calibration, Testing, DCS & many things about Instrumentation

Productive work place

Best place to work during my initial years of engineering career.

good work place

i m work as a plant oparaor theare was good types of work i have done and larn lot more since my trineeig priod.i have knowdge of diffrent types of pumps, distilation,unit operation and lot more to usefull for the a chemical industries .

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short time work 8 hours

Field job with job satisfaction

Worked as research chemist and later as manager in utility plant. As plant manager, had many responsibilities, however involved shift work and this was not very pleasant. Learnt many things in these capacities.

Pros

field job with satisfaction of job

Cons

night shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GSFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5