GTC

GTC Employee Reviews

Very productive and Enjoy working

I handle every thing in office HR/Administration, Front desk, Import and Export of pet animals all over the world. Most enjoyable part of the job Administration. Co-workers very helpful.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Gut

Jederzeit wieder, sehr angenehmes Arbeitsklima ...

Learning the electronics starting at 4:30 am

Open run Ua"s dose. I have learned to dose from a computer, chart, state regulations, Federal regulations, Track clients relate to counselors about clients. The most important part of my job is I love working with clients

Pros

Free lunch all around laughing friendly staff working together

Cons

Not a lot of time to take a lunch break

Job excelent. Implicare in multiple task uri si proiecte

A fost o experienta foarte buna. M-a ajutat sa ma dezvolt profesional.

Meeting with new people almost every day

GTC cables into uncontrollable loans and debts which back fire and weight heavily on the company finances. No proper budget and adequate savings are put in place despite thorough suggestions and advice. Nevertheless, punctuality, dynamism and customers care are highly respected. Collaboration and team work are other things to be appreciated in the company. The dressing code has been introduced and respected.

Cons

Christmas and new year allowances and break

Dictatorship,

Broken promises in relation to pay rises continual lies how the company care about well being in truth all that really matters is money , quite possibly the worst company I've worked for .

Pros

Some early finishes .

Cons

Long days, alot of travel up to 4 hours a day and still expected to complete all assign work.

If you don’t become buddy buddy with management you get singled out

If you can’t make best friends with management you’ll have a hard time trying to move around in the company, and if you’re on night shift you’ll never move from your job spot. Once there you’re stuck.

Pros

Jobs not too hard

Cons

Biased team

Kids run ing teams

Too many youngsters being given high roles whilst those who actually have the experience having to take orders from them and to throw salt into wound having to train them.

Lovely company to work for

lovely company to work for, only downside was that the lack of job support in the department I was in. was only given the easiest tasks/job of the day.

Ambiente de trabajo diverso

Trabajo de acuerdo a la disponibilidad del cliente

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GTC?

Agradavél para trabalhar.

Boa para trabalhar, sem ocorrências, ambiente calmo,

Stressful

Lot of stress for a minimum wage job. You are expected to know a lot of information about a lot of clients and a good percentage of the calls you get are from frustrated customers.

Diverse company, you'll learn a lot here.

Although the company focuses on pension funds administration, the company is quite vertically integrated, so you will be dealing with a wide range of disciplines in finance.

playing football

we usually get to work at 7 am when we have office duties and 6 am for those with site duties and we work 10 to 12 hours a day, i was the youngest employee here when i started working in this company it was really great being surrounded by experienced people i learnt so much from them! during my first year here we were working on project in the village we had to stay there for 6 months and i was really nervous as it was the first time i was going to spend such a long time in a village where there is no electricity and good water ! it was really one of the best experiences i have had !

Fun

Although very tiring and unstable I wouldn't trade it for anything else. Great relationships and work culture. Hardly seems like a job and more like a hobby.

Overall

The people on the production floor are great but the managment is terrible. If someone better were to buy the place it would be a great place to work. When it was EFACEC I truly loved working there but when Virginia Transformer purchased the plant it went down hill and people we dropping like flies finding other places of employment

Pas de caisse à outils , pas de matériel pour travailler

pas de tenue de travail , pas de chaussure de sécurité, aucune organisation de l'entreprise , promesse d'embauche c'est des menteurs , heures supplémentaires pas payés , un enfer sur les chantiers ils font des devis que les travaux sont impossibles à faire. Entreprise à fuir !!!!!!!

Pros

Rien

Cons

Tous

Not Bad

Overall experience was so so while working with GTC . Learn many things from the Taiwanese culture and a bit Professionally as well . It was my first major LTE Experience onsite

Cons

Long working hours culture

Ambiente muy tenso

Creces económicamente, pero es muy absorbente y descuidas tus asuntos personales

Pros

Pagan bien

Cons

No puedes salir ni a la esquina

High quaity, stressful

High quality of work good experience stressful, understaffed miscommunication between management and staff a lot of tasks. Friendly and polite persons

When i was working for GTC i was working the night shifts from 11pm - 5am Thursday - Monday. working for GTC taught me to be quick and efficient and to always double check the work. It also taught me to be organized with my equipment and work space. The hardest part of this job was trying get to the destination due to the fact that i didn't have a car at the time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GTC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• GTC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?