Gufic Biosciences Ltd

Gufic Biosciences Ltd Employee Reviews

work culture is good.

Staff members are ready to help each other and mostly with the new joinees. I learned how to work effectively under pressure and in long working hours.

celebrating all festival and cricket

I react to situation rather than stress. that the way, the situation handled and doesn't become stressful . I actually work better under pressure and I have found that I enjoy working in a challenging environment.

Competitive, Productive

Collaborative, inclusive. Everything is team work. And even though there would be pressure, seniors would make work fun. So the output would be very positive. Enjoyed every bit of my stint here.

good product to get sell

This is my second company and this is a well reputed company in India and also its a pharmaceutical company and the special thing is my customer is only doctor

Pros

monthly meeting

Cons

8 hours duty

productive

i was learnt most of things from my previous job . good management work with team work & best support from staff & HOD. i was attained/faced many different different type of audit.

Pros

Cons

average

Not satisfactory

One man show as only led by SBO and ZSM one can not survive if he uses his own brain only those can work who only follow the instructions of Seniors..

Pros

Good for Earning

Cons

Only those can survive who believes in Boss is always right

Trainee

Training was good experience in industry. Learned quality assurance and data management. Learned to operate machines and how to maintain it. Enjoyed my experience.

This job is very interesting but long time work in field and cover more areas

I like this job but the target is very high so I resigned that job. The doctor list is incorrect I collect the correct details about the doctors take long time.

It was a competetive place with a good management and working skills

i used to work 3 days a week as an intern in GUFIC Biosciences. The staff over there was very friendly and a lot of scope to learn new things over there.

Fun, innovative and productive workplace

I had training in production department and quality control laboratory in this company. Its a nice place to work and I got good training in this company.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Gufic Biosciences Ltd?

non poductive

This Company is already closed due to improper management and interferes of accounts peoples in Sales administrations. Improper product quality and giving least facilities to the employees.

Pros

no free lunches

Cons

Productive and relaxed work place

It was great place to work as they provided all the trainings. Staff was very helpful and made me comfortable settling down in my first ever job. Was able to maintain balance between work and home duties.

They dont recruit candidate as per their qualification , no leave concession for out source candidate no increment for out source candidate

productive and enjoyable working place

All staff and management were supportive and good for me. I liked enjoyed in this company. I learned how to improve as an production chemist.

Pros

np pros

Cons

no cons

i focus on the sec inv statement, work on the imp customers, to ensure the fulfilment of the obj for the particular month

I have chosen this profession as choice,not by chance, my passion has yielded a good position in the profession , which I enjoy most, work place is my everthing, I believe in giving good atmosphere to the field force, if so they will stick with me and perform, in present company I have enjoyed all the challenges thrown to me, and performed well, the exposure I had in gufic, moulded me to face any kind of difficulties, and to come out of it successfully. As a sales man I dont have any thing to face to hard event, as I have got used to ,every circumstances I enjoy, motivate my people, as per the situation, and get the things done, as per my need, I believe in making my people succesful, which in turn reflects good for me.

Pros

Development programmes, Exposure to bette soft skills

Cons

Low remuneration, And recognition

Management is good

Good working environment. exposure to new system for global market Independent handling of countries and resolving queries Management support and encouragement.

average production

Worked as IPQA line clearance in all area of production in parenteral. reviews of BMR and BPR Preparation of SOPs reviews of logbooks managment system is average

very good

very good management is very understanding my co worker are very good in nature and i have learned many more from them

productive and fun at work and had lot opportunities to learn

productive and fun at work and had lot opportunities to learn.Gufic having numbers of product.it has API Plant and Formulation plant(Freeze drying).so really i was so lucky to learn from it.

Thanks

Microbiological & chemical analysis of Potable water, Purified water (PW), Water for injection (WFI), sterile water for Injection (SWFI), Pure steam condensate water and Raw water.  Acidity/ alkanity Test  Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Test  Ammonium Test  Calcium & Magnesium Test  Heavy Metal Test  Chlorides, Nitrates & sulphate Test  Oxidisable substaces Test  Residue on Evaporation Test  BET & MLT test  Conductivity Test

good organisation except blockage of information leading to job threat everyday

starting at 10;00 am in morning and continue till last call. usually the day conclude by 5;00 pm but on few days it can go till 11;00 pm.learning is self as no training provided.learned through observation of others.management is not supportive at all.blockages of information and frequent lies and continue humiliation with no result thereby undermining the glory of organisation.co-workers are only to provide motivation and support for each other.salary threat after every month end is common phenomenon is the hardest part of yhe job.work is overall enjoiable.

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gufic Biosciences Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Gufic Biosciences Ltd