GVK BioSciences

GVK BioSciences Employee Reviews

Good platform to freshers for learn more knowledge and in this company have sooo many equipments we have to learn n do work with team like friendly nature.
Pros
Free lunches on every Saturday..
One word only.. Great place to work.. Many areas to explore your self. Staff is helpful.. HR polices is also good. Good thing is freedom. With work.
Pros
Flexible with employees
Cons
Little long hr but flexible this is a good thing also
The most enjoyed ever in my career at GVK and work culture is very good.friendly culture among the colleagues and problem solving group discussions.
For learning it awesome, and working culture great, good collaborations with employees. Feel free environment. Good management systems, Always thinks and works for employment safety
Good experience, I worked about four years in this company and I really enjoyed to work with all my managers and colleagues. All are very friendly and helpful to me.
good to work here, flexible work timings, work environment is good. cultural activities, games etc takes place. management is good. no cab facility. good for freshers.
Gvk Biosciences is the one the leading company and good culture and good team leaders these company was really awesome these time work also very good and these is the one of the leading company
Really good place to work, good management and salary. They will encourage you in all the ways. If some one wants to do PhD then will help you.Mainly located in the city so, if you want to do over time no problem and also secure job.
I enjoyed the job with passion and I am very much happy with the work culture. I applied my knowledge in research & development as per the company requirement.
-Good place to work but difficult to manage personal life. Sometime work demands to stay more than regular hours without any benefit. - You can grow with company but hikes are not great.
Work culture is very poor and too much regional politics. Unnecessary work pressure by the manager. No innovation at all.. Merely following what you are asked to do..Good place to learn as a fresher as you get hands on experience but no further job growth due to dirty politics played by managers and their superiors.
Working here was a very good experience for me. Learnt a lot from my seniors and colleagues. They make reasonable efforts to disclose relevant information on EHS & Sustainability to various stakeholders on request.
daily typical days, nothing, how to soap with the boss that i hate worst management very poor work culture daily hard because actually the managers are not quality peoples they simple purchased their doctorates they learned language skills only with that they are playing in that organiztion with other boss support that boss also support with lover leval boss nothing enjoyable only hr peoples enjoyed lots every day and every seconds. they doesnot understand chemist.
I worked at GVK BioSciences full-time for more than 2 years Some employee benefits good like health insurance policies to cover all the family member and leave rule etc.
Pros
Salary, 5 day week, job location, Infrastructure, Appearance
Cons
worst work culture. Unnecessary work pressure. many psychopaths at higher levels.
Good team to work with structure and vision; good employee policies- flexible on timings and result oriented, can promote a good career path. Good exposure and leadership with skills
Demands too much from employees, Management does not recognise employees Working with fellow employees and communication with fellow employees is good Most part of a work day employees try to complete assigned task
Good Learning to sell POCT products, had opportunity to sell in the ICU set up and often interacted with ICU Doctor. Good work environment, Company focus was later change from Diagnostics to CRO and most of us have to look for other job
Pros
Travel
Cons
car allowance
Freshers can learn alot from here. Excellent staff and encouraging for newly joined employees. Training and new employee orientation is really good. Good work life balance.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Too much intervention by the board in day to day activity. This make decision making slow. Planning to implementation is a slow process. Sometimes it takes years to implements which are deemed as strategic priorities.
So far i learned so much from GVKBIO, good platform for freshers to learn. Sometimes it is hard to balance work life with professional life because of deliverable targets will be more for stipulated time period.
Good facility, mission driven, good work culture, instrumentation and learning, internal work recognition awards, discussions and meeting have fruitful endings.
  1. Employee Reviews