H L E Engineers

H L E Engineers Employee Reviews

India6 reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits

Productive and fun workplace

3 panelists sat across the table. Questions were non-technical. A basic check on fundamentals took place. The 2 panelists who were actively questioning were HRs and the technical guy sat in silence, secluded. The profile I applied for, and the profile I finally got had nothing to do with each other. As specified on my company review, recruitment for lower management happens blindly leading to a profile mismatch ultimately leading to bad…

Good for new commerce

Good working environment,System development is goodIt gives good knowledge to new commerce,Punctual in salary never delay salary of employees,Employee based company

Productive and enthusiastic atmospher

i learnt many things from HLE, like WELDING, JOINING, CUTTING, BENDING, BUFFING, POLISHING, MIRROR POLISHING etc. it was amazing experience for me to worked there.

Pros

good relation with co-employee

Cons

doesn't provided lunch

Productive and Learning Culture

In the role as a Sr.Executive Materials i have learned lot of things like how to negotiate with Vendors, How to handle exotic materials, and more important how to manage your work. During the work management has given 3 times chance to go Germany and negotiate with suppliers. The hardest part of the job is that due to some mis-planning by planning dept., purchase dept has to always to do their work on war foot and which i enjoy very much because i love to do work and handle the critical situations.

goob team member

Good communication skills and confidence is vital for the job role, in particular when conducting presentations in front of a customer, senior management. Working at HLE meant that I was dealing with a whole range of people from suppliers to design Department, good communication was essential to ensure tasks and activities were completed efficiently.

Goals & Objective

Goals & Objectives Setting, Auditing & Reconciliation, Managing stores operations, Attending customer queries

Ask a question about working or interviewing at H L E Engineers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• H L E Engineers