HP

HP Employee Reviews

India3,129 reviews

Found 3,129 reviews matching the searchSee all 12,959 reviews

Awesome experience

Its been an Awesome experience. People are very helpful and help us if we need assistance. Good work environment. Hope I get to work with HP again.Thank you

Workplace Culture

HP India is bureaucratic in nature, people are mean at middle level management and roadblock for their team's further growth. is not that great, their MID level management are always surrounded by their sycophant and hanger-on people. right candidate those are really handworker on field, hardly get promoted and rest other who are simply pleasing their bosses get promoted undue.

Pros

Good Brand Name Globally

Cons

Bureaucratic at HP India

HP insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals

More productive and employees friendly

Hp is good company to grow our profile and you can get good hike also in your salary based on your performance. It's a friendly nature management to the employees. Same time very strict on their rules and regulations.

Pros

Team lunch team outing

Cons

Sometimes long hours

Worst company to work for.

Pathetic work culture where you meet the most rude and unprofessional managers and team leaders.No scope of growth at all.Would not recommend HP to anyone.

Good Work life balance

Product lifecycle exposure is there. It involves phases of product management. Great exposure at R&D team where you get to see the hardware engineers and are able to relate your day to day analytics job with live product

Pros

Job security

Cons

Old school thinking

Bad place

Bad place. I should have realized and switched teams. My team was really bad. They did not like me. I did everything that I could to be a good co-worker but alas they dont care. Guess that is why this team has had lot of old members quickly leaving the team because they too know thay nothing great can happen and they eventually have to lick boots

Pros

No pros

Cons

0 time sense, Bad treatment No training No care

Great work life balance

Great work life balance and opportunities to move within departments. Salary structure not very competitive. Would like to continue to work here, due to flexible work timings.

Pros

No dental insurance

Cons

Work life balance

Productivity and fun workplace

Keeping stress and strain aside it’s great to work in HP . Meant many big business clients which helped to maintain a good relationship.opportunity to study new products and use of it.

Good company to work for

Good company to work for, good work life balance and good work, hybrid work culture.Learning is little less compared to other. Don't join with less salary

Good company but managers are bad

Excellent company but managers have made it a place mostly for psychophants. If you are a bootlicker, you will succeed. If not, then no place for you. People often forget their aukaat when they get into hp and start thinking themselves next to god.

Pros

Work life balance, timely salary

Cons

Politics

Productive and Fun work place

A typical day start based on the region you work for. I learnt and developed many interpersonal skills like training, public speaking, email handling, time management and so many things in HP. Its a very professional and comfortable work place.I felt very productive and happy while working at HP as I learnt a lot and the management always respect people who work hard.

Feeling good work with HP

Sapporting Team leader and good environment .learning skills personality development conucation skills .it is very good to work with HP. Everyone is helpful and good behavior.

Cons

Good

Good place to work. Cab facilityCanteenGood work life balanceTeam outingGood work cultureGood trainingSupportiveFriendly environmentThank you

Pros

Team bonding

Cons

Long MEC

Fun place ..free cabs

Got selected through campus.. Hr was good and friendly..clearly explained the company benefits and the onboarding location. Base salary was less but I is a reputed company to improve out exposure and work at customer levels .

Hp is really great place to work. Unfortunately I was on payroll of teksystem that's makes ur career graph down they won't give u hike promotion nothing

Pros

Work life balance in hp.

Cons

They are outsourcing employees from blood sucking consultancies

Good company

I love to work once again I get an opportunity at HP. Because hp is a job secure company and we get skills set technical growth to improve our knowledge

Nice forward looking company with good culture.

Nice company to work. Has very good ethics and focus. Can be a better pay master. Very employee friendly company. Management is very good and they set clear vision. No micromanagement. Have an open door policy and friendly to all employees. I really like the award “certificate of diffiyance. You can challenge your boss and you will be awarded if it eventually turned out good. HPs CRO project is a good example

Pros

Good culture. Mature processes. Highly ethical and respect to all.

Cons

Pays can be better. Organic growth is slow

Overall a good experience

I have worked within R&D unit of HP and overall it was a decent experience when it comes to learning, good work environment, lots of scope to learning, busy schedule but lot of fun activities every Friday.

Good in technical problem solving team

Best place of learn and earn knowledge. growth of our experience is converted day to day high quality. Support of our Managers very. its place where i learn Smart working and customer satisfaction.

Asweome company to work

One if the best company ever I worked. Technology wise they are really ahead from the markert. ..,.

Pros

Good to work

Cons

Very relaxed place to work with.

Mostly transparent. Not stressful if you use the resources given to you effectively. You will be rewarded for your performance. Salary wise, there can be improvement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HP with