HP Employee Reviews

Found 3,148 reviews matching the search
It was fun at work, knowledgeable process, extra curricular activities done opportunity to learn in different process managers are very supporting encouraging.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Once upon a time it's great company now it's became poor.now it's not correct to start up carrear with hp.Management target to reduce the resources
There is no discrimination at hp . People work together and make it a wonderful work place, employees have lots of fun along with the work loads . Hp is a good company
learn Dissembled and reassembled components and replaced defective parts.  Diagnose and repair laptop computers from multiple manufacturers.  Replaced or repaired faulty components found through diagnostics and troubleshooting of computer hardware failures.  Evaluated software and hardware related issues, and conducted configuration and troubleshooting functions.  Perform Repairs and Software installation to Laptop/Desktop units.
Pros
training
Cons
Good place for a new journey , Competitive, Cool, wonderful people, Close to my heart as this was my first job,things got better with each day , exposure projects.
Good place to start a career. Supportive team members and Management. Healthy environment and culture. The management has provided all the necessary services in case of emergency and always take care for their employees like a family.Had a great experienced and happy to work in up.
I had life when i was working for HP. The people in the organisation are very supporting and welcome all to be in the organisation. They are very good to work in this.
Productive and Best at work life balance, Employee Centric Organisation.Hp has been one of the best Organisation i have worked with, If you leave the situations like economic slowdown and cost cutting it's the best place to work, great culture and stress free environment.
Good company to work with. I really enjoyed it.Learn new things and got growth and opportunity in my career. Management and co-workers was good and supportive.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HP?
Peaceful work culture.Good place to lear,Independent work,less pressured,Full seceurity to employees.Quick learning techniques,Paid for the level of work,
It has a very rigid and structured way of engineering practices. It will help a graduate to shape his skills to use in the field of data engineering. There is not much perks available but they offer a standard pay through out.
HP has an extremely collaborative work environments. There are very fair Global policies and a culture that provides sufficient growth opportunities. Provides a good balance of work and fun at the workplace. #ProudToBeAnHPite
Pros
Very colloborative
Friendly workplace .Helpful and cooperative management. Creative activities and inter team activities. Growth opportunities. Best place to work for women.
Pros
Extra curricular activities, Friendly management
GOOD work place and atmosphere to work in HP. Average managemnet in my process. They should give opportunity to the employees more, that will be helpful
Pros
Potluck
I am missing HP environment. It is wonderful place to work. *They have culture and treat you best *Lot of Learning opportunity *Professionalism * Job security *Fun and friends
I think its all management ,culture and other facilities... Are so nice.. But some salary also increase that's will be a great company in coming future..
No job security... Very poor salary range for the employees working inside ... No promotion for many of them even after 5 years Poor salary hike and bonus
It was a good company and had very good environment, best part there was no thing to stress. Everybody can do their work with relax mind which is most important thing for employees.
Over all good to work in Hewlett Packard. My one of memorable work experience in HP. If I get chance again I will work again I m eagerly waiting for offer from HP
Learned about scaled agile framework being a product of that environment. The work culture is good, however, work from home option was limited. Otherwise, HPE is a great company with cutting edge technology.
1. its a second home with very friendly environment . 2. effective work on time. 3. learning place 4. fun activities included 5. celebration of all festival with deu respect.
  1. Employee Reviews