HP

HP Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern55 reviews

Found 55 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,026 reviews
hewlettpackardhikebalancecabculturesalaryfresher

The management and HR were quite understanding and helpful.. Best Product based company to start your career with/end your career. Have seen many people who have 20+ years experience. Easy going, many feel work-life balance

No proper technical leadership. The management team doesn't seem to know much about Data Science though they claim they have the expertise.

Lack of senior data science experts to lead the team. I was hoping they have a team of data scientists to guide the junior colleagues but there is practically no technically capable people in data science knowledge.

HP insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

peaceful, helpful colleagues

it's a great work place to entrylevel cause the management is vary clear and there are activities for interns to know each other although covid kinda make those activities less attractive.

HP was a good place

I started out there as intern, i built my career paths there, and left the company as a strong dev with passion for programming. It was a great place for building up career, as there were lots of experienced staffs with great attitudes helping and teaching me. All in all, it was a pleasure to work in HP.

Excellent development opportunity and driven team members

Overall this was an wonderful intern experience and a great chance to learn about the print industry at the birthplace of inkjet. There is some level of concern about San Diego site stability and the potential for cutting jobs.

It was a good job

It's hard to say, because I had a lot to do and it was fun and challenging as well. The job I had at HP was I was part of the HD and Motherboard team

Great Company

Absolutely loved my time as a Global Functions IT intern in Conway. Plenty of room for grow and improvement. HP now flourishing as a company post transformation efforts. Would definitely recommend and work for HP in some capacity if given the opportunity.

Pros

Great culture, real project work for interns, offered courses and reimbursment

Cons

Nothing to not based on prior experience in 2014

Productive and fun

The office workplace is great and fastpaced. You get to learn lots of new things every day working as an Intern and will always feel a part of a team doing productive work or honing your skills.

Great Work Culture

Good work culture, great work life balance; However, growth within the company can be quite slow. It is perfect if you're looking for a nice 9 to 5.

Fun and productive place to work

Really enjoyed my placement year at HP, learnt a lot and gained experience in various areas of the business. The workplace culture was very relaxed and made to feel part of a team, not just the intern.

Good Place to work

They are very flexible with timetables. People can work from home (home office) and there's no such thing as "controlling boss". In general, everyone was pretty happy with their challenges and there were also teams created just for creating better relationships outside the office.

Pros

Attending to fun events

Cons

numbers aren't blue anymore. less budget for business

Nice

Try it , I did a work from home for HP and was very satisfied with my intern after that i learned alot and i would like to recommend this to you ! Have a nice day !

good company

good work culture good company. good leaders. they people support you . I have learned a lot of stuff there. leaders help you reach your goal. learned latust technology.

Very friendly

Indeed is a fantastic place to work. I've been able to grow into an entirely new role without leaving my team. Two levels of managers above me have been going out of their way to help me progress my career, including asking about my career desires, suggesting new projects to build those skills, and giving me time to grow in those skills.

Work Culture

Fast Paced, high energy. It was like I was going to two different colleges when I was interning there while I was going to college. There are multiple ways of learning.

Fun and Functional

I worked in two main modes during my time at Hewlett Packard. First, I was in a call-center assisting persons with their printer issues. Second, I was working in a ware-house rolling out a Virtualized Server Solution - very smart people. Both solutions and behaviors were well handled, and there were multiple people I could ask for help when I was out of my depth.

Pros

Professionals, smart people to ask for help, attention to detail

Cons

Internship was too short

Internship

I was only there 6 months I was hoping to get hired on full time but it did not pan out how I thought it would with what was going on at the company. Thought my time there was well spent I learned a little about everything I could possibly could.

Pros

Lots of fun learned so many things

Cons

nothing

Learned to program

We worked in a team on group projects for efficient learning. I learned how to program in core java. The professor and mentors were very friendly and assisted in all the problems.

Workplace stress!

Dysfunctional and unprofessional. I have NEVER heard so much profanity and yelling in the workplace. Lack of communication and information needed to do my job is what is prompting me to leave. New to HP and there are NO mentors to go to learn how things work. HP Inc continues to have growing pains since the separation from HPE. There is a huge difference between a leader and a Boss. I have a boss who barks. Not leads.

A Dream Job

As an avid gamer my role within the OMEN accessories team was a dream come true. Marketing and economics are my strengths and everyday I was able to implement what I learned in those fields to the games and hardware I am so passionate about. I feel truly blessed to be able to come directly out of college to an opportunity like this, where I am not only using my degree but also applying my skills to something I genuinely love. A real dream job!

Android wtraing module

the overall experience was good regular test happend got new friend learned alot about android language.On first few days it was tuff but the trainer was very cooperative gave extra time if we need

Pros

it was the best fun time to attend the class

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HP with