HP

HP Job Security & Advancement reviews

Found 1,417 reviews matching the search
Good place for a new journey , Competitive, Cool, wonderful people, Close to my heart as this was my first job,things got better with each day , exposure projects.
Good place to start a career. Supportive team members and Management. Healthy environment and culture. The management has provided all the necessary services in case of emergency and always take care for their employees like a family.Had a great experienced and happy to work in up.
Productive and Best at work life balance, Employee Centric Organisation.Hp has been one of the best Organisation i have worked with, If you leave the situations like economic slowdown and cost cutting it's the best place to work, great culture and stress free environment.
Good company to work with. I really enjoyed it.Learn new things and got growth and opportunity in my career. Management and co-workers was good and supportive.
It has a very rigid and structured way of engineering practices. It will help a graduate to shape his skills to use in the field of data engineering. There is not much perks available but they offer a standard pay through out.
HP has an extremely collaborative work environments. There are very fair Global policies and a culture that provides sufficient growth opportunities. Provides a good balance of work and fun at the workplace. #ProudToBeAnHPite
Pros
Very colloborative
I am missing HP environment. It is wonderful place to work. *They have culture and treat you best *Lot of Learning opportunity *Professionalism * Job security *Fun and friends
I think its all management ,culture and other facilities... Are so nice.. But some salary also increase that's will be a great company in coming future..
No job security... Very poor salary range for the employees working inside ... No promotion for many of them even after 5 years Poor salary hike and bonus
Over all good to work in Hewlett Packard. My one of memorable work experience in HP. If I get chance again I will work again I m eagerly waiting for offer from HP
Learned about scaled agile framework being a product of that environment. The work culture is good, however, work from home option was limited. Otherwise, HPE is a great company with cutting edge technology.
Best company to start your career as it encourages the young employees to contribute ideas along with the experienced ones. This makes you more comfortable as you feel your one among them..
I was part of HPE. Good company, Good work culture. year 2014 later management become very worst, but i had very bad experience with my manager Middle management should be improved.
Good place to work certainly very employee friendly, but not enough opportunities after the split of HP HPE . Decent salary comparatively but if you look for career growth then not a great place with opportunities . Might end up doing the same work for years.
As i have joined under partner payroll looking forward for a permenant position. Overall HP is The Place to work for. I Have previously worked for HP in 20010 in Bangalore which is one of the best places to work for
HP is a great place to work, I gained lot of knowledge when i was working. Management used to recognize the work we contribute and it motivates everyone to do better.
It was fun, and learning experience at HP. It aided my communication and presentation skills to a great extent and taught how to approach big clients.
its good exp working with HP to learn new things, very competitive environment with supportive management team for the team and support on innovative career growth
Good Work culture. Very less stress coming to the work pressure. Friendly environment. Flexible and can balance personal and professional life. Though the pay is little less. And coming to job security its a concern.
Its been good experience working with this company. Mostly managers support was understanding and comfort giving. Should be given more work and personal life balance but rest is very nice to work with.
i worked two years as contract finance internal after that rebadged or permanent employee at employee i worked in trade they giving so much torcher and work pressure they will not give hike and salary increment their is no bonus their is not growth opportunity totally dabba company. cab drivers are very rude their is no proper communications with employees the admin was very waste in the the cab admin keshava their is no useful to the company.
  1. Job Security & Advancement