HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews

India3,139 reviews

Found 3,139 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,106 reviews

Job security and employee-friendly organization with standard customers. Good place for learning and achieving your career goals.

A proper lala company. You won't learn much but the stress level here is low if you compare it with other companies.people sit here for ages no one wants to leave as they have achieved comfort zone

Pros

Employee friendly

Cons

laid back attitude and old crowd

Awesome company

One of the best company to work. Salary has been less from past few years but work place is awesome. Managers are cool. One of the best organization to work.

Pros

Less work

Cons

less salary

good to join and work

excellent, work is more and expectations are more and it happened in fast paced . leave getting less. those who hungry for knowledge and work this is right place. opportunities are more.

Pros

learning more as work is concern

Work culture is great.

I like the interview process and the work culture. Everyone is treated equally. It was fun working with lot of other activities, which relaxes the mind, instead of monotonous work.

Great place to work but you do get stagnant at one place after some time

Management is good but focus on Indian employees should improve. Salary is less than average in the industry. Team is good and has seen a good working culture till now.

Awesome place to work.my first company..I never forget in my life...work culture awesome.

Excellent... awesome... awesome place..you can find all categories of people here.excellent place work culture is really appreciated.Good company..good culture... everything you will find here.

Pros

No free lunch ...but on BCP ..free lunch n accomodation

Cons

Productive and good working culture

I would like to join once again in HSBC and it's a great place to work and hsin knowledge at the same time happy and motivational team with different culture and

Pros

Good atmosphere

Cons

Traveling

Productive and career growth place

It gave me immense resources and experience for achieving company target. I gained a lot in terms of work experience and able to lead a team and train them

Pros

Financial incentive part of investment in HSBC shares

Good

Good place to work. Company treats employees fairly and provide a good salary even at the start of the career. The people are supportive and help with the work realted issues.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Old tech

Hsbc product is very helpful and easy process

I Have work here past 5years this is good organization product and management.And staff facility is also good.also Hsbc supoort for hire education in India.

Productive and fun to work with

Excellent, I learnt a lot while working at HSBC and enjoyed my work though we have stressful days in the office at times. Supportive staff and management.

Pros

Cons

depends on the process but get paid for extra hours

Fun loving place

Working with HSBC is like having fun and getting the work done at the same time. Great management with high lever of understanding, positive and approachable people.HSBC is well equipped with various learning courses and competitive environment that would help in the career growth.Overall a happy place to work.

It was fun and more over it teaches how to manage life

At the end of the day it was all about how you have taken things around you a pleasant almostphere to work.Teaches you how to go forward with life and fun working with collagues.all the benefits given to the employees

Pros

Learing new stuffs

Cons

Hectic work

A fun place to work.

A typical workday is welcoming, at times frustrating but that's part and parcel of every job. Management is friendly and understanding. Super encouraging and engaging. I got the best of bosses possible. Every day I learned something, Definitely improved in many aspects after working there.

Pros

Employee Benefits, Extra hours not encouraged, Employee friendly benefits. Wonderful Employee culture

Cons

Low Pay

It was one of the best place to work, my time was precious with HSBC

I would always give excellent feedback to this best in the world, HSBC was the best in my experience it was just amazing working with this Brand HSBC.....

Pros

Cons

No not at all

N/a

Work-life balance is good but the pay is very very poor. Promotion is very difficult. Not a good place for career enhancement or progression. Salary is way too low.

Driver

23.09.2017 joining date learned discipline management time workplace culture net vehicle with uniform hardest part of the job traffic the most enjoyable pot of the job company event

Pros

Lunch coffee

Cons

One of the best company in the world if I have to name it it will be HSBC

One of the best companies is HSBC I have ever employed in my life, one of the coolest company elegant staff's, management is just fantabulous, overall one of the top companies in the world

Pros

Cons

Perfect timings, it's always our wish & pleasure to work extra time because I have worked for my own benefits

Very helpful for career growth

Really good working atmosphere, helpful for career as well as personal growth and for refreshing your mind there is more space like gym, sports and competitive games and exams. You can simply enjoy everything.

Mix nor good not bad

Overall it is good and safe the only draw back is local people are trying to run the bank of their own but when highlighted to management corrective actions being taken which is very good for the organisation in general and individual in particular

Customer centric & Employee centric

The management at HSBC is employee centric hence makes sure to make available all the necessary tools to accomplish their responsibilities. It was made sure that employees were free of stress & also were made aware that management can be approached in such situations in various ways.Employees were asked for periodic reviews regarding their working environment.

Pros

HSBC is customer centric & Employee centric.

Cons

N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5,419
4,963
2,600

Compare HSBC with

• HSBC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?