HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

Amazing Technoligial Advancement Workplace

July 16, 2018
Working at HSBC make you realize how a world class chain works. the key factors i have learned here are the technological advancements used in the work place with staying upto date to every advanced technology or innovation.
Pros
Technological Advacement
Cons
Management rules
February 5, 2018
Same role
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
Great place to work, to get the BIG bank learning and that also with a really good culture. Another great thing about HSBC is - you never feel you are not a valued resource. You have several good policies for career growth.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Nothing which I can point out so strongly
March 13, 2021
Same location
AVP- Special Project (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I was part of the GBM department in India and had fun working there. Most of my colleagues were with HSBC for more than a decade and had a decent journey in the bank in different departments and level of responsibility.
Pros
Good culture and people
Cons
Late hours
May 2, 2020
Same location
Associate Vice President - Projects (Risk and Compliance) (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I had a good time working for HSBC. I got a good project exposure. Overall the environment is relaxed, but there is lack of planning on the projects. Work profile is not properly set and unnecessary ad-hoc tasks are assigned at the last moment.
  1. Amazing Technoligial Advancement Workplace