HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

Best people culture; monotonous work

October 9, 2020
Good for freshers who want to learn about credit analysis. However move on once the learning curve saturates.
Pros
Transport facilities flexible hours
Cons
Low growth and limited learning
November 14, 2019
Same role
KYC-CDD/Personal loans and Credit cards, CDD Analyst, Account opening (Current Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Place where we can learn and develop our skills Company has work life balance. Company provides different types of activities to develop our skills and knowledge and gives growth in our life along with personal life. Different types of cultures and even we can bring our parents to ensure that our company is secured and confidential.
July 10, 2019
Same role
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
HSBC has bunch of supportive people who will help you on your job and support you growth. It has by fast the best leave policy. Only thing that concern me is employees get lost in the submission cycles to meet deadline and have very little time to look on self growth both professionally and personally.
Pros
supportive tribe, leave policy
Cons
lack of long term view of individual growth
November 5, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Executive - Credit card services (Former Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
Very disciplined, organized and friendly work culture. Good work ethics, employee centric. Timely salary and hike. Equal growth opportunities. Excellent leave structure. Too management.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
One way cab facility
  1. Best people culture; monotonous work