HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

Best work environement

March 7, 2016
I worked in HSBC for almost 4 years. It was wonderful. People were friendly. I worked in 3 different teams Access Management, Lotus notes and Information Security. All 3 roles taught a lot. It was fun working there.
Pros
Had my own system
Cons
Hard to get leaves
May 27, 2020
Same roleSame location
Information Security Analyst (Former Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
Productivity targets alongwith quality targets are high 98%. Lots of fun activities are there but you need to have the time to participate. Management in Identity and Access Management is not good. No idea about the rest. Dont know about others but they gave me a pink slip 3 years back not thinking I had a 9 yr and 11 yr old to take care of. IAM tech lead became assistant manager and now is the manager. No one else was given a chance properly. They basically would nurture you till the time your salary package is less. Your job risk is at risk when you are stuck in a position for more than three years.
November 26, 2018
Same role
Information Security Analyst (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
This place has made me a professional, taught me skills which helped me to become what I'm today. I'll always be thankful to my trainers, manager and colleagues from this fantastic organisation
Pros
Yearly Parties & Sports
Cons
Breaks
November 5, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Executive - Credit card services (Former Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
Very disciplined, organized and friendly work culture. Good work ethics, employee centric. Timely salary and hike. Equal growth opportunities. Excellent leave structure. Too management.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
One way cab facility
  1. Best work environement