HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

Challenging environment and funful place

January 21, 2021
Pleasure Working at HCBC but never thought to continue more than 10 years there where it lasted just for 11 months. windup at vizag location made us leave the HCBC the safest, secure job for everyone. Happy with the work place, great job satisfaction, improved developing skills many to say about it.
March 22, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Executive /CDD Analyst (Current Employee) - Hyderabad
Great company to work with, good learning very supportive, encouraging opportunities are high growth is very good. Many extra curricular activities, social responsibility are many.
November 16, 2019
Same roleSame location
CUSTOMER DUE DILIGENCE ANALYST (Former Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
After my graduation I started career with HSBC in 2016. Initially I was an analyst however with the performance moved forward for quality within 8months. Learned a lot from this organisation in order with team management in the absence of team leader and everything. However it was a good experience working with HSBC.
February 24, 2021
Same location
Customer sales executive (Former Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
I worked here for 3+ years, too much of politics, if you are nice with your manager then only you receive good incentives, or else they will show you bad time. If you join in Customer care process you have to work for more than 8 hours, it depends on call flow.
Pros
Cons
Worst management
  1. Challenging environment and funful place